New Confetti Flower Field 2019 Open Days
The Confetti Flower Field 10am – 5pm (Last admission at 4.30pm)
Carpark 9am – 5.15pm
The Confetti Café 10.30am – 4.30pm
Flower Sales 10am – 5pm
Confetti Shop 10am – 5pm
Info Point 10am – 5pm
Adult entry: £5.00
Child aged 6 – 16: £2.50
You can purchase admission on the gate – tickets are not sold in advance.
The Public Opening Dates have changed: We will now be open on the following 10 days –
Friday 21st June to Sunday 30th June 2019.
We sincerely apologise for any disappointment this may cause.
Farming is always at the mercy of the weather and the elements, and our mild, dry winter, and warm spring have brought forward all our crops. It is very tricky, when working with a natural product, a live crop, and the British seasons, but we believe that the flowers will come earlier than usual this summer and so we have moved the open days to coincide with when we now feel that they will be in full bloom. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
Visiting Our Farm
We are a working farm and the confetti flowers are rotated with all our other crops. This means that the flower field is in a new place each summer and consequently everything is a little bit different. That is to say, regardless of whether you are a new or a return visitor, please read the following information to help you enjoy your outing to the full!
Growing flowers can be unpredictable, therefore we suggest that you return to this page before you embark on your journey to see us, just in case of any changes.
- The Confetti Flower Field is open to the public from 10am – 5pm every day from 21st – 30th June. There is no public access outside of these times.
- Adult entry: £5.00
- Child aged 6 – 16: £2.50
- You can purchase admission on the gate – tickets are not sold in advance.
- You will be directed on to our farm from Wick village and car parking is free.
- Most importantly – please note that there is at least a 200m walk from the car park to the flowers. Unlike in previous years, you cannot see the flowers from the carpark. If you are unable to walk very far, we do not advise that you visit the field in 2019. All pathways are level, but they are bumpy fields and we advise that they are unsuitable for wheelchairs and walking frames. (Please see below for more details.)
- Please do not bring your pets – registered disability assistance dogs are the only animals allowed in the Flower Field.
- There is no smoking or vaping allowed in the flower field or on any of our surrounding land.
Please remember this is an outdoor event in a farm field: In hot weather it is very dry and dusty underfoot. On the other hand, on a rainy day it can be muddy. We recommend you wear appropriate footwear and clothing, including a hat and sunscreen on a sunny day. There is very little shade/cover in the field.
This is a pop-up 10-day event: We have portaloos available in the carpark and flower field, but there is no running water or electricity.
Groups and Coach Trips
Group visits are very welcome, but we regret we are unable to offer talks or tours. There is no need to book ahead with us unless you are coming in a minibus – please just give us a call to advise us when you would like to visit.
We are very sorry but we cannot accept coach trips. Due to the location of the field there is no parking available for full size coaches.
Media and Journalistic Enquiries:
Please call Nancy on 01386 555045 if you are interested in writing about or filming in our flower field in 2019. Please note that there is a very short window when the flowers are in bloom! We will hold a Press Day, for photographers and Journalists, a few days before the field is open to the public. The dates and times will be released closer to the time, but please call 01386 555045 to register your details.
Please visit our dedicated Professional Photographers page HERE.
Commercial classes, tutorials, workshops and tours:
Please call Nancy on 01386 555045 if you are interested in running a commercial venture in the flower field. All requests are subject to availability and if your proposals are approved, you will be required to purchase a Daytime Location Pass for group entry.
Commercial activities do not fall under our general admission terms and will require further discussion to understand your request. Please note: Access outside of our opening dates and times is strictly by prior arrangement and subject to availability.
In 2019 the car park is situated 200m away from the flower field. As a result, unlike in previous years, you cannot see the flowers from the carpark. The pathway will be level, but it is across a farm field and we advise that it is unsuitable for wheelchairs and walking frames.
If you are only able to walk short distances, we are very sorry to say that we do not advise that you visit the field this summer. The Confetti Flower Field is a farm field and it is very bumpy and uneven underfoot. This can be challenging for those with limited mobility. Additionally, the soil is very soft, and it can either be very dusty or muddy.
However, a more intrepid visitor may still enjoy the view: There are grassed areas around the edge of the flowers and seating provided by the Confetti Café. A disabled toilet is provided. Wheelchair users are admitted free, but accompanying persons are charged at the normal rate. No wheelchairs are available for loan.
If you are planning a visit with family/friends with mobility issues we would recommend that you call us to discuss beforehand.
The Confetti Cafe
Our pop-up café will be back again in 2019!
Open daily when The Confetti Flower Field is open. 10.30am – 4.30pm.
The Confetti Café offers teas, coffee, soft drinks, locally made cakes and ice creams.
We regret there is no access to the Café without field admission.
Flower Field Photography – Booking a Professional Photo Shoot
The Confetti Flower Field makes a wonderful backdrop and setting for a photo shoot. Nowhere else can offer so much colour! If you are interested in booking a family portrait shoot, engagement shoot or getting some beautiful bump pictures, please contact our On-site Photographer – Laura Truby.
See her work – https://m.facebook.com/lauratrubyphotography/
Call Laura: 07738168968
You need to contact Laura directly. The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company are unable to arrange the photo shoot for you.
Photographers please click here if you’d like to buy a Location Pass for 2019.
Please note: There is no access to the flower fields outside of the advertised opening days and times without prior arrangement which is subject to availability. Please give us a call on 01386 555045 if you have any special requests.
The Confetti Flower Field, Wick, Pershore, Worcestershire
The Confetti Flower Field is located behind the village of Wick on the Wyke Manor Estate. PLEASE FOLLOW THE SIGNS!
Access will be signed from the B4084 (Pershore to Evesham road). We operate a one-way entry/exit system so therefore PLEASE FOLLOW THE SIGNS (not your satnav)!
If you are coming from Pershore you must take the second turning into Wick (Cooks Hill). If you are coming from Evesham, you must take the first turning into Wick. Please do not drive through the village.
We are a working farm. Access to the field is along single-track roads and bumpy farm tracks – PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY AND CONSIDERATELY. Consequently, the access roads are not suitable for long, wide or low vehicles.
During busy times (weekend mornings) there may be some queuing. Please do not wait across people’s driveways, or block road junctions. Above all, there is NO PARKING in Wick village.
Unfortunately, due to the location of the field in 2019, we do not recommend walking to The Confetti Flower Field.
The nearest railway station is PERSHORE on the main First Great Western London line. Buses come to Pershore from Worcester and Evesham and drop you in Broad Street, Pershore. We recommend that you pre-book at a taxi from the station/bus stop to the flower field. Due to the location of the flower field in 2019 there is no suitable walking route.
IMPORTANT! Taxis DO NOT wait at Pershore Railway Station or in the town. You must pre-arrange your taxi pick up. And don’t forget to book your return journey to the station!
Pershore Taxis – 07799477571 Ian’s Taxis (Pershore) – 07770599564 Vale Taxis (Pershore) – 01386 442413 / 07775698643 Vitesse (Pershore) – 01905 840044
LM Private Hire (Pershore) – 07985124612 K&M Private Hire (Pershore) – 07745991007 Cliff’s Minibus (Eckington) – 01386 751484
AA Taxi (Evesham) –07555666711 Avonside Taxi (Tewkesbury – 8 & 14,16 seats available) – 01684273273 Smart Cars (Tewkesbury) – 01684 294848
ANC (Tewkesbury – 8 & 16 seats available) – 01386 765884 / 07973982429 County Cars (Defford/Eckington) – 01386 555285 / 07833376785
Emerald (Evesham) – 01386 761705 / 07775698643
The Local Area
Wick is situated a mile outside of Pershore, a delightful Georgian market town. Pershore offers the River Avon, parks and picnic spots, lots of great cafes, pubs and restaurants, and plenty of independent shops.
Other interesting tourist attractions include the medieval Pershore Abbey, Number 8 Arts Centre and Pershore Heritage Centre. We are lucky to be located in the Vale of Evesham, on the edge of The Cotswolds, and ten miles from the Malvern Hills, so if you’re travelling from further afield why not stay over and make a break of it?!
Hayley Reynolds – Artist in Residence 2019
We’re so pleased that Hayley Reynolds is returning as our Artist in Residence in the 2019 Confetti Flower Field.
Hayley is a multi disciplinary artist who works with natural marble plasters, composite metals, acrylics and watercolours. She specialises in Venetian plaster work and creates contemporary art in stunning colours and textures.
Hayley will happily take on your commissions for confetti flower field inspired art work – just get in touch!
Please contact Hayley via her website if you have any questions or to arrange a commission. http://
General Admission Terms:
Please help us to look after The Confetti Flower Field and protect the confetti harvest by following these simple rules
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No smoking or vaping.
- Only registered disability assistance dogs are allowed in the Flower Field. Please leave pets at home.
- Please be careful when walking through the flowers – keep to the mown pathways and please don’t walk in between the rows. You will damage the flowers. Please help us look after the petal harvest.
- Cutting, picking, or digging up the plants is not allowed. Flowers and confetti are for sale at the marquees
- To protect all our crops, ball games and sports activities/equipment are not allowed in any of our farm fields. Bicycles, scooters, and large toys must be left in your car (or at your own risk at the entrance).
- Please do not bring barbecues, stoves or picnic chairs and furniture. No alcohol is allowed.
- Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the countryside – please don’t bring radios, music players and musical instruments.
- We’re sorry but we only want to see birds flying overhead. Drones and other remotely controlled aircraft are not allowed in the flower field or over any of the Wyke Manor Estate.
- People come from all over the world to enjoy the flowers – please be considerate in your behaviour. We retain the right to refuse admission or remove from the field anyone not behaving appropriately.
- There is no access to any surrounding fields. Please do not climb fences or hedges. Please do not walk in our farm crops.
- Finally, you may see some confetti pickers in the field harvesting the petals – please ask their permission before taking their photograph.