Lavender Confetti – Lavender grains and stems
Our Lavender Confetti is deep blue in colour and naturally scented. It’s a lovely flower and high on many people’s list of favourites! Lavender confetti is a popular choice and great value. However, it is quite a bit heavier than our other confetti petals, and as a result it behaves a little differently. Therefore, if you’d like to use just lavender grains as you wedding confetti please read the “How much do I need?” tab for more information.
You can mix lavender grains in with our other confetti petals to make it smell lovely! In fact you’ll find it as a petal choice on our Delphinium and Wildflower Bespoke Mix pages. Lavender grains are very small, so consequently they don’t blend well with larger petals like roses or hydrangeas, but that doesn’t mean you can’t add some of their heady scent – we’d recommend ordering a Sample Pack and having a play with the petals to see what it will all look like.
Our dried lavender bunches are a great addition to your wedding day. Some creative wedding day ideas include… why not add some stems into your wedding flowers and create simple scented bouquets. You could decorate place settings, pew ends and wedding breakfast tables at your venue with bunches of lavender. And why not carry on the theme by adding scented detail with stems on place cards and the order of service?
Also great for use within your creative crafts and projects. Lovely gifts and presents like scented pillows and bags can be made with a little care and imagination!
- 100% natural and biodegradable.
- Naturally dried with a real scent.
- Lavender grains are tiny at 0.5cm long.
- A lavender bunch contains approximately 300 stems. Lavender bunches measure approximately 30cm tall.
- Our Lavender Bag measures 8 cm by 11cm and contains 15g of lavender grains.
- Each 100g Bag of Lavender Grains you order will come in its own bag measuring 24cm by 16cm.
- 100g is approximately 25 handfuls of throwing confetti.
- Our lavender is totally natural. Therefore the colour and size may sometimes vary.
- Lavender will keep at it’s best for 12 months.
- It is very easy to look after – simply store it at room temperature and, most importantly, out of direct sunlight.