Naturally Scented Lavender
Deep blue naturally scented dried Lavender grains and stems are a great addition to your wedding day.
Wedding day ideas include adding stems into your wedding flowers and creating simple scented bouquets. You can mix grains in with your wedding confetti. You could decorate place settings, pew ends and wedding breakfast tables at your venue. Why not carry on the theme by adding scented detail with stems on place cards and the order of service?
Also great for use within your creative crafts and projects. Lovely gifts and presents like scented pillows and bags can be made with a little care and imagination!
- 100% natural and biodegradable.
- Naturally dried with a real scent.
- Lavender grains are tiny at 0.5cm long.
- A lavender bunch contains approximately 300 stems. Lavender bunches measure approximately 30cm tall.
- Our Lavender Bag measures 8 cm by 11cm and contains 15g of lavender grains.
- Our lavender is totally natural. Therefore the colour and size may sometimes vary.
- Lavender will keep at it’s best for 12 months.
- It is very easy to look after – simply store it at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
How much do I need?
Our lavender is sold by weight – either a 15g bag, 100g or 500g.
Our lavender bunches contain approximately 300 stems and measure approximately 30cm tall.
If you want to buy lavender grains to use as throwing confetti –
- 100g is approximately 25 handfuls of throwing confetti.
- 500g is approximately 125 handfuls of throwing confetti.
The grains are heavier than our other petals and so they will fall more quickly to the ground. They will also settle down on themselves, and consequently a handful will sit in the bottom of a confetti cone or bag. As a result to completely fill packaging up you will need a lot more. If you blend them with our other petals they will eventually fall to the bottom – we suggest that you just mix it all up again a few hours before they are needed!
When to order and delivery
Please go ahead and place your order now – we will ask you for your wedding / event date so we can ensure we are supplying you with lavender that will keep in perfect condition for your special day.
If the wedding is less than a week away we recommend you select the Next Day delivery option.
Standard Royal Mail delivery within 5 working days: £3.95
Royal Mail ‘Next Working Day’ delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 1pm: £7.95
Royal Mail Saturday delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 1pm on Saturday: £11.95
For more information and International Delivery costs please visit – Delivery Info