Photographer’s Daytime Location Pass: £350.00 for 10-day access.
Save £100 by purchasing a 10-day Location Pass to The Confetti Flower Field 2019. If you are considering coming for just a couple of days, you should look at our individual day passes.
We recommend that you try to book photo shoots on a weekday. It’s much quieter and so it will be a more enjoyable experience for everyone!
You are buying a downloadable file that will contain your field pass and the full T&Cs. Please print your pass and read the terms and conditions carefully. (Please note: you can only download the file once).
This pass gives you, the photographer (1 person), access to the field between 10am – 5pm every day from Friday 28th June through to Sunday 7th July.
There is NO ACCESS outside of these days and times. There is NO ACCESS to any surrounding fields.
If you work as a photography team, each photographer needs to buy their own pass.
Your clients are required to pay the normal entry fee for each person entering the field on arrival at the field gate. (£5.00 per adult and £2.50 for children aged 6 – 16).
Passes will be on sale until we sell out or June 23rd 2019.
In addition, all photographer’s purchasing a full 10-day pass will receive a listing on our website Flower Fields page, with your website and contact details, so visitors looking to book a photo shoot will be able to contact you directly. Further more, you can send us some photos to promote your work and we’ll share them on our popular social media sites.
In the summer, when you arrive at the flower field, you’ll be required to check in at the gate each day and present your Location Pass. More details as to the arrival procedures, field layout and details, will be emailed to you in June 2019.
This summer’s flower field will be much bigger – a whopping 27 acres of flowers as opposed 14 acres last year! This means that people will have a lot more room and space. Consequently, it should be much easier to get photos without other people in the background.
In 2019 we will set up a dedicated Photographer’s Meeting Point. Therefore, there will be an easy place for you to arrange to meet with your clients.
Terms & Conditions
Passes are non-refundable. We will be open if it rains and we would encourage you and your clients to wear wellies and bring colourful umbrellas for an equally fab photo opportunity! The flower field will only be closed if the weather conditions are extreme – we will call you to let you know and you will receive a refund for each day that we are closed (£35.00 per day).
In addition to our General Admission Terms (below), to make everyone’s visit to our flowers more enjoyable, we ask that you adhere to the following –
· Please do not bring excess baggage or equipment.
· We will not allow large props and large pieces of equipment into the flower fields. (eg. suitcases, furniture, step ladders) A stool or small steps is fine. Please don’t use our chairs to stand on – it’s too wobbly underfoot.
· Please do not bring photo display cases, business branded check-in desks, flags, or large signage.
· There are no changing facilities on site. It is not appropriate to change clothes/costumes in the flower fields. Please do not bring changing tents. If you are conducting a fashion shoot or require exclusive access to the field, please call us to discuss your requirements in advance.
Our flowers are grown to be harvested for wedding confetti, so we need to look after them:
· Do not encourage your clients to walk in amongst the flowers. Keep to the edges and the mown pathways.
· When taking pictures please do not stand in amongst the flowers yourself. Keep to the edges and the mown pathways.
General Admission Terms:
· Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
· No smoking or vaping.
· Only registered disability assistance dogs are allowed in the Flower Field. Please leave pets at home.
· Please be careful when walking through the flowers – keep to the mown pathways and please don’t walk in between the rows. You will damage the flowers. Please help us look after the petal harvest.
· Cutting, picking, or digging up the plants is not allowed. Flowers and confetti are for sale at the marquees.
· To protect all our crops, ball games and sports activities/equipment are not allowed in any of our farm fields. Bicycles, scooters, and large toys must be left in your car (or at your own risk at the entrance).
· Please do not bring barbecues, stoves or picnic chairs and furniture. No alcohol is allowed.
· Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the countryside – please don’t bring radios, music players and musical instruments.
· We’re sorry but we only want to see birds flying overhead. Drones and other remotely controlled aircraft are not allowed in the flower field or over any of the Wyke Manor Estate.
· People come from all over the world to enjoy the flowers – please be considerate in your behaviour. We retain the right to refuse admission or remove from the field anyone not behaving appropriately.
· There is no access to any surrounding fields. Please do not climb fences or hedges.
· Finally, you may see some confetti pickers in the field harvesting the petals – please ask their permission before taking their photograph.
When to order
Photographer’s Location Passes are available to buy online now.
They will be on sale until they sell out or June 23rd 2019.