Flower Field Confetti – natural Delphinium Petals, Wildflowers and Delphinium Flower heads grown on our farm
100% natural and biodegradable confetti.
There is a lovely variety of petals and textures and colours in this blend. It will suit any celebration!
Most importantly, all the flower petals were grown and handpicked on our farm, The Wyke Manor Estate, in Worcestershire. As a result, they are the highest quality wedding confetti petals. And above all, they are totally natural and biodegradable. They are a wonderfully eco-friendly choice: we dry our petals naturally in the sunshine and fresh air. They travel less than ½ a mile to our office to be packed and dispatched.
Most importantly, this flower petal confetti is small and light and so it will flutter down beautifully for your magical confetti photograph. In other words, the perfect choice for your wedding day!
- 100% natural and biodegradable confetti.
- Supplied in 10 Handful Bags (1 pint measure) – you will receive a bag measuring 24cm by 16cm. Simply order as many as you need.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Delphinium Flower heads are approximately 2.5cm round.
- Wildflower confetti petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm long and slightly fluffy.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Flower Field Confetti Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
For more Biodegradable Confetti options please follow the link!