Regal Wildflower Petal Confetti Basket – ready to go – petals all homegrown and handpicked on the Wyke Manor Estate
Jewel colours dot pretty white wildflower and delphinium petals to create this very limited edition confetti mixture. Somehow it reminded us of royal gems and crowns and so the name – Regal Wildflower Petal Confetti – was born! We didn’t pick very much of these petals, so the limited availability only seems to make it feel more special and consequently we are launching it in time to celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Platinum Jubilee.
Our wildflower confetti petals are grown on our farm in Worcestershire. Each one is carefully handpicked. They are then naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air, and, as a result, they are the highest quality confetti.
Why not come and see them growing in the field? Did you know you can visit our Confetti Flower Field for a few days each summer – please click here for all the latest visiting information.
This basket contains 30 handfuls of throwing confetti.
- 30 handfuls of 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- The basket is handmade wicker and a natural buff colour
- 30 handfuls of confetti petals are included.
- Delphinium petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Wildflower petals are approximately 0.5 – 2cm long.
- These confetti petals are totally natural therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- The basket measures – L 26 x W 20 x H 12cm (H 31cm incl. handle)
- Delphinium and Wildflower Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- We recommend you fill your Confetti Cones a day or two before the wedding.
- Then store them in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight and away from draughts!
Back to our Flower Girl Baskets Collection.
How much do I need?
This Confetti Basket provides throwing confetti for 30 guests.
For more guidance on quantities please read our guide – How much do I need?
When to order and delivery
Please go ahead and place your order now – we will ask you for your wedding / event date so we can ensure we are supplying you with petals that will keep in perfect condition for your special day.
If the wedding is less than a week away we recommend you select the Next Day delivery option.
Standard Royal Mail delivery within 5 working days: £4.50
Royal Mail ‘Next Working Day’ delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 1pm the following day: £8.95
Royal Mail Saturday delivery – order by 3pm Friday for delivery by 1pm on Saturday: £11.95 (Currently unavailable)
Please note the ‘Next Working Day’ and Saturday Delivery services are fully trackable and require a signature upon receipt.
For more information and International Delivery costs please visit – Delivery Info