British Flower Field Confetti Mix – natural Delphinium Petals, Wildflower Petals and Delphinium Flowerheads
Created in 2017 to celebrate our 20th anniversary of growing real flower petal confetti. The British Flower Field Confetti Mix is probably our prettiest confetti blend due to the variety of petals and textures and colours.
All the flowers are grown and handpicked on our farm in Worcestershire, and as a result are the highest quality wedding confetti petals. They are a wonderfully eco-friendly choice: Our petals are naturally dried in the sunshine and fresh air and travel ½ a mile to our office to be packed and dispatched!
Our natural flower petal confetti is small and light and will flutter down beautifully for your magical confetti photograph.
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- This is 40 handfuls of confetti petals (4 pints measure). You will receive 4 bags measuring 24cm by 16cm.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Wildflower confetti petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm wide and 1cm long.
- Delphinium Flowerheads are approximately 2.5cm round.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- British Flower Field Mix Confetti Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
How much do I need?
This British Flower Field Mix offer provides throwing confetti for 40 guests.
For more guidance on quantities please read our guide – How much do I need?
When to order and delivery
Please go ahead and place your order now – we will ask you for your wedding / event date so we can ensure we are supplying you with petals that will keep in perfect condition for your special day.
If the wedding is less than a week away we recommend you select the Next Day delivery option.
Standard Royal Mail delivery within 5 working days: £3.95
Royal Mail ‘Next Working Day’ delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 1pm: £7.95
Royal Mail Saturday delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 1pm on Saturday: £11.95
Please note the ‘Next Working Day’ and Saturday Delivery services are fully trackable and require a signature upon receipt.
For more information and International Delivery costs please visit – Delivery Info
Special Offer Products
Please note: Discount Codes cannot be applied to any items on sale or selected from our Special Offers page.