British Flower Field Confetti Mix – natural Delphinium Petals and Delphinium Flower heads
100% natural and biodegradable confetti.
There is a lovely variety of petals and textures and colours in this blend. As a result, we think that the British Flower Field Confetti Mix is probably our prettiest confetti blend!
This confetti mix was created in 2017 in celebration of our 20th anniversary of growing real flower petal confetti. To clarify, all the flower petals are grown and handpicked on our farm, The Wyke Manor Estate, in Worcestershire. As a result, they are the highest quality wedding confetti petals. And above all, they are totally natural and biodegradable. They are a wonderfully eco-friendly choice: we dry our petals naturally in the sunshine and fresh air. They travel less than ½ a mile to our office to be packed and dispatched.
Did you know that you can come and see the petals growing on our farm each summer? The Confetti Flower Field is a beautiful place to stroll around on a summer’s afternoon. If you’d like to come and experience our wonderfully colourful field, please read the visiting information on the Flower Field page.
Most importantly, this flower petal confetti is small and light and so it will flutter down beautifully for your magical confetti photograph. In other words, the perfect choice for your wedding day!
- 100% natural and biodegradable confetti.
- This is 40 handfuls of confetti petals (4 pints measure). You will receive 4 bags measuring 24cm by 16cm.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Delphinium Flower heads are approximately 2.5cm round.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- British Flower Field Mix Confetti Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
For more Biodegradable Confetti options click HERE.