Professional Photographer’s Location Pass: £49.00 per day.
Please purchase a pass for each day you will be visiting.
A dated pass gives you, the photographer (1 person), access to the field between 10am – 5pm on your chosen day/days.
There is NO ACCESS outside of these days and times. There is NO ACCESS to any surrounding fields.
If you work as a photography team, each photographer/assistant needs to buy their own pass.
Your clients are required to pre-book their admission online separately. Please do NOT book admission for them – they will need their own order number in order to enter into the flower field.
Please make sure you have also read the advice on our dedicated Professional Photographer’s page before you make a purchase. Thank you.
Passes will be on sale until 3pm the day before the entry day. (For example, a pass for entry on Wednesday 6th July will be withdrawn from sale at 3pm on Tuesday 5th July.)
Professional Photography T&Cs
Passes are transferable but not refundable. If you wish to change the date on your pass, please call Penny on 01386 555045 with at least 24h notice.
We will be open if it rains and we would encourage you and your clients to wear wellies and bring colourful umbrellas for an equally fab photo opportunity! However, if you want to come on an alternative day you must telephone us – 01386 555045 – at least 24h beforehand to rebook your pass/es.
The flower field will only be closed if the weather conditions are extreme – we will call you to let you know and you will receive a refund for your pass valid on that day.
In addition to our General Admission Terms (below), to make everyone’s visit to our flowers more enjoyable, we ask that you adhere to the following –
- Please do not bring excess baggage or equipment.
- We will not allow large props and large pieces of equipment into the flower fields (eg. suitcases, furniture, step ladders, giant light reflectors). A small foldable step is fine. Please don’t use our chairs to stand on – it’s too wobbly underfoot.
- Please do not bring photo display cases, business branded check-in desks, flags, or large signage.
- There are no changing facilities on site. It is not appropriate to change clothes/costumes in the flower field. Please do not bring changing tents. Lifestyle, Fashion & Product Shoot are not allowed during the public open days.
Our flowers are grown to be harvested for wedding confetti, so we need to look after them:
- Do not encourage your clients to walk in amongst the flowers. Keep to the edges and the mown pathways.
- When taking pictures please do not stand in amongst the flowers yourself. Keep to the edges and the mown pathways.
General Admission Terms:
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No smoking or vaping.
- Only registered disability assistance dogs are allowed in the Flower Field. Please leave pets at home.
- Please be careful when walking through the flowers – keep to the mown pathways and please don’t walk in between the rows. You will damage the flowers. Please help us look after the petal harvest.
- Cutting, picking, or digging up the plants is not allowed. Flowers and confetti are for sale at the marquees.
- To protect all our crops, ball games and sports activities/equipment are not allowed in any of our farm fields. Bicycles, scooters, and large toys must be left in your car (or at your own risk at the entrance).
- Please do not bring barbecues, stoves or picnic chairs and furniture. No alcohol is allowed.
- Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the countryside – please don’t bring radios, music players and musical instruments.
- We’re sorry but we only want to see birds flying overhead. Drones and other remotely controlled aircraft are not allowed in the flower field or over any of the Wyke Manor Estate.
- People come from all over the world to enjoy the flowers – please be considerate in your behaviour. We retain the right to refuse admission or remove from the field anyone not behaving appropriately.
- There is no access to any surrounding fields. Please do not climb fences or hedges. Please do not walk in our farm crops.
- Finally, you may see some confetti pickers in the field harvesting the petals – please ask their permission before taking their photograph.
T&Cs of Pass Sale
Buying a photography pass to The Confetti Flower Field 2022 means that you agree to our general terms of admission (detailed on previous tab). If you have problems with any of our clauses listed, please do not purchase passes or try to enter event.
The price of one Confetti Flower Field 2022 Professional Photography 1 Day Pass is £49.00. This figure is non-negotiable.
At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce your confirmation email and give your name to the check-in staff. Please print your downloaded pass and fill in your details. You must keep this on you at all times. (Please note: you can only download the file once).
You buy photography passes on your own free will. All sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/ cancellations. If you wish to transfer your pass to an alternative day, you must telephone us at least 24h beforehand to re-book your pass/es.
If The Confetti Flower Field 2022 is cancelled in part, or in its entirety, due to any unforeseen circumstances, The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company has the sole and absolute right to issue refunds on all affected photography passes. If The Confetti Flower Field 2021 is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company will offer refunds on all affected photography passes. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, weather, natural disasters, coronavirus regulation, local lockdowns, and the like. If The Confetti Flower Field 2022 must be rescheduled to other dates, you will be issued a full refund. Please note that the decision of The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
Kindly note that www.confettidirect.co.uk is the sole authorised source for purchasing photography passes to The Confetti Flower Field 2022. If you obtain your pass(es) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit passes and declare them as void.
Confetti Flower Field 2022 photography passes may not be resold, copied, reproducing, or misrepresented in any form.
At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce your photography pass confirmation email and, give your name to the check-in staff.
Please note that we, The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company, reserve the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from our terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Please check our website www.confettidirect.co.uk before you travel. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of The Confetti Flower Field 2022 photography passes.
What you will receive
After your pass purchase has been confirmed you will receive an email from us, The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company. (Please check you spam/junk folder if you cannot find it!) This will include your pass details, order number and a paid copy invoice will be attached. You must also print the downloadable file – this must be read, completed, signed and brought with you to the flower field. Thank you!
You will need to provide proof of your admission purchase at the entry gate, or we can not guarantee entrance into The Confetti Flower Field 2022.