Delphinium Petal Confetti – Wildflower Petal Confetti – the perfect wedding confetti petals!
Our home-grown Delphinium Petals are the most traditional confetti petals. They are small and light and consequently they will flutter down beautifully for your magical confetti photograph.
You can create your very own confetti mix to match your big day. Have a play around and pick your favourite combination. But if you are having trouble and can’t decide which colours to choose, take a look at our Pre-Mixed Popular Petal Blends!
Our Delphinium Confetti is home-grown on the Wyke Manor Estate in Worcestershire. We are the British centre for real flower petal confetti and have been growing flowers for over 20 years. That is to say, we are petal experts! Therefore if you have any questions, bespoke requests or if you need some advice about your wedding confetti – just get in touch!
Did you know… you can come and see these flowers blooming each summer. It is a spectacular sight! You can walk around the flower field, soak up the colour and we even have a little pop-up cafe with tea and cake. (Click here for details) Our colourful field of Delphiniums and Wildflowers are then handpicked and naturally dried in the sunshine, and as a result the petals make the highest quality wedding confetti.
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. Therefore they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- We will mix multiple colours in equal quantities. (1/2 and 1/2 or 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 )
- All confetti is mixed by hand to order and, as a result, we can do anything you like! If you’d like to mix more than 3 colours of confetti, or require a specific ratio, please just give us a call.
- This is a 10 Handful Bag of confetti petals (1 pint measure). The bag measures 24cm by 16cm.
- This is enough throwing confetti for 10 guests.
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Delphinium flowers are approximately 2cm round.
- Wildflower confetti petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm wide and 1cm long.
- Mini Rose buds measure approximately 2cm in length including the stem.
- Lavender grains are tiny at 0.5cm and scented.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Delphinium and Wildflower Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Creating your confetti – some tips!
Firstly, have a play around with our bespoke mixing tool to create your own bespoke confetti mix. You can swap colours in and out to see which combination you prefer and will best suit your wedding day. Wildflower Petals are smaller than our Delphinium Petals and so will add a different texture to the mixture.
If you are also buying Confetti Cones then you should likewise consider the colours and patterns of the paper and how it will look with your petals.
Most importantly, remember there are no rights or wrongs – just choose your favourites!