Hydrangea petals are super pretty clusters of petals that look a little bit like flowerheads. They are slightly bigger petals, but they are very light, so they hang in the air for the confetti moment. Because Hydrangea Petals are quite big you don’t get very many petals per handful. They are not suitable for our confetti cones.
However, hydrangeas are a lovely alternative to rose petals for a flower girl or page boy to scatter down the wedding aisle.
They also make great decoration wedding petals! If you want to use these hydrangeas for decorating your wedding day why not think about creating petal pathways, dance floors or they look very pretty on wedding breakfast tables. See the How much do i need? tab for quantity guidance.
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Freeze dried real hydrangea petals.
- This special offer hydrangea mix contains – cream, white, green, lilac and blue hydrangea petals.
- Hydrangea Petals measure approximately 2 – 5cm round.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- These are top quality petals nearing the end of their shelf life – hence the great price! We recommend that they are thrown before the end of 2020.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
How much do I need?
A 10 Handful Bag is a pint measure of petals.
This is enough throwing confetti for 10 guests. Hydrangea Petals are quite big – so you don’t get very many petals per handful.
A 10 Handful Bag is enough wedding petals for a flower girl to scatter 10 handfuls down the aisle.
For more guidance on quantities please read our guide – How much do I need?
When to order and delivery
Please go ahead and place your order now – we will ask you for your wedding / event date so we can ensure we are supplying you with petals that will keep in perfect condition for your special day.
If the wedding is less than a week away we recommend you select the Next Day delivery option.
Standard Royal Mail delivery within 5 working days: £4.50
Royal Mail ‘Next Working Day’ delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 4pm the following day: £8.95
Royal Mail Saturday delivery – order by 3pm Friday for delivery by 4pm on Saturday: £11.95 (Currently unavailable)
Please note the ‘Next Working Day’ and Saturday Delivery services are fully trackable and require a signature upon receipt.
For more information and International Delivery costs please visit – Delivery Info
Special Offer Products
Please note: Discount Codes cannot be applied to any items on sale or selected from our Special Offers page.