Rose Petals For Funerals
Large Natural Rose Petals are a traditional choice for memorial petals. You can choose from a range of natural shades. Moreover their bigger size means that they can make a real impact with their colour, to enhance the ceremony.
If you would like to mix colours to create a bespoke blend, please go to our “Create Your Own Confetti” pages. (These are written for our wedding customers. However, the petals are exactly the same and the products feature a clever bespoke mixing tool.)
Most importantly, these petals are completely natural and biodegradable. They have been carefully freeze-dried which means that they will store well. Above all, you do not need to worry that they will wilt or wither like a fresh flower can.
Roses are perhaps the most beloved of all flowers. For many people, scattering rose petals at funerals, burials or memorials is extremely meaningful. Certainly, rose petals are well known as a symbol of love. But the colour of the rose carries significance too. For example, whilst red roses embody romantic love, yellow signifies friendship.
Large Rose Memorial Petals are available in 10 Handful Bags or as a complete 20 handful basket set. They are too big to fit into individual packaging. For this reason we recommend that they are better petals for scattering than throwing high in the air.
- 100% natural and biodegradable flower petals.
- Freeze dried real rose petals.
- Large Natural Rose Petals vary in size from approximately 2 – 4cm wide by 2.5 – 5cm high.
- These memorial petals are totally natural. Therefore, the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- A 10 Handful Bag measures 24cm by 16cm and holds 1 pint measure of petals.
- The whitewashed basket is handmade, therefore the exact size and shade of colour may sometimes slightly vary. L 25 x W 10 x H 10cm (H 25cm incl. handle)
- Small Natural Rose Petals will keep at their best for 4 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: You can simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.