PINK Flower Field Confetti Mix – natural Delphinium Petals and Delphinium Flower heads
100% natural and biodegradable confetti.
Our popular British Flower Field Confetti Mix was created in 2017 in celebration of our 20th anniversary of growing real flower petal confetti. It has been a best-seller ever since, and therefore we have created a pink variation to offer you a bit more choice!
To clarify, all the flowers in this mix are grown and handpicked on our farm, The Wyke Manor Estate, in Worcestershire. As a result, they are the highest quality wedding confetti petals. And above all, they are totally natural and biodegradable.
This is a wonderfully eco-friendly choice: we dry our petals naturally in the sunshine and fresh air. Furthermore, they travel less than ½ a mile to our office to be packed and dispatched!
Did you know that you can come and see the petals growing on our farm each summer? The Confetti Flower Field is a beautiful place to stroll around on a summer’s afternoon. If you’d like to come and experience our wonderfully colourful field, please read the visiting information on the Flower Field page.
Most importantly, this flower petal confetti is small and light and so it will flutter down beautifully for your magical confetti photograph. In other words, the perfect choice for your wedding day!
- 100% natural and biodegradable confetti.
- Supplied in 10 Handful Bags (1 pint measure) – you will receive a bag measuring 24cm by 16cm. Simply order as many as you need.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Delphinium Flower heads are approximately 2.5cm round.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- PINK Flower Field Mix Confetti Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
For more Biodegradable Confetti options please follow the link!