Pink Sunset Delphinium Petals – 100% natural and biodegradable confetti.
These pink petals are a gorgeous soft, warm pink shade, reminiscent of the pink evening sky we sometimes see over the farm – hence the name! Pink is certainly the most popular wedding colour, and our customers are always asking us for new options – so we hope you like this delicate new shade.
Most importantly, these pink flower petals were grown and handpicked on our farm, The Wyke Manor Estate, in Worcestershire. As a result, they are the highest quality wedding confetti petals. And, above all, they are totally natural and biodegradable. Our delphinium petals the best eco-friendly wedding choice: we dry our petals naturally in the sunshine and fresh air. In addition, they travel less than ½ a mile to our office to be packed and dispatched. Everything is done by hand, to make it right and ensure it is just what you want.
Most importantly, Pink Sunset flower petal confetti is small and light – therefore it will flutter down beautifully in your magical confetti moment. In other words, the perfect choice for your wedding day!
- 100% natural and biodegradable confetti.
- This is sold in a 10 Handful Bag (1 pint measure). The bag measures 24cm by 16cm. This is enough throwing confetti for 10 guests.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore, the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Pink Sunset Delphinium Confetti Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
For more Biodegradable Confetti options please follow the link!