Cherry Berry Twist Confetti Petals – 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
This lovely mix is a blend of our Pale Pink, Bluebell and Claret natural, biodegradable confetti petals. It’s great value and, most importantly, all these flower petals were grown and handpicked by us on our farm, The Wyke Manor Estate, in Worcestershire. So, they are the highest quality wedding confetti petals!
Chery Berry Twist is a great eco-friendly wedding choice: We have dried all these petals naturally in the sunshine and fresh air. And, in addition, they only travel about ½ a mile to our office to be packed and dispatched. Therefore, you’re making a truly sustainable wedding choice!
But perhaps most importantly, these confetti flower petals are small and light. Consequently, you will find that they will flutter down very prettily in your magical confetti moment. In other words, the perfect choice for your wedding day!
- 100% natural and biodegradable confetti.
- This is sold in a 10 Handful Bag (1 pint measure). The bag measures 24cm by 16cm. This is enough throwing confetti for 10 guests.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Wildflower confetti petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm long and slightly fluffy.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore, the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Cherry Berry Twist Confetti Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
For more Biodegradable Confetti options please follow the link!