To celebrate the return of weddings in England we are giving away some free confetti!
Pre-Mixed White, Blue, Lilac and Green Hydrangea Petals
We want to be completely honest – these petals are old stocks that haven’t sold whilst we haven’t been allowed to get married. Therefore, the petals are a little faded, in comparison to the colours you’ll see in our Hydrangea Petals Collection. However, if you like a delicate colour scheme you will love them! Otherwise, they are totally fine and will be fabulous confetti petals or perfect for scattering.
Hydrangea Petals are slightly bigger petals, but they are very light, so they hang in the air for the confetti moment. Because Hydrangea Petals are quite big you don’t get very many petals per handful. Therefore, they are not suitable for our confetti cones.
PLEASE BE KIND – we’d love as many of you as possible to get some free confetti. So please don’t order all the bags for yourself. Share the love!
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Freeze dried real hydrangea petals.
- This special offer hydrangea mix contains – white, green, lilac and blue hydrangea petals.
- Hydrangea Petals measure approximately 2 – 5cm round.
- This product is sold in 10 Handful Bags (1 pint measure). You will receive a bag measuring 24cm by 16cm.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore, the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- These petals nearing the end of their shelf life – we recommend that they are thrown before the end of June 2021.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
How much do I need?
A 10 Handful Bag is a pint measure of petals.
This is enough throwing confetti for 10 guests. Hydrangea Petals are quite big – so you don’t get very many petals per handful.
A 10 Handful Bag is enough wedding petals for a flower girl to scatter 10 handfuls down the aisle.
For more guidance on quantities please read our guide – How much do I need?
When to order and delivery
Please go ahead and place your order now – we will ask you for your wedding / event date so we can ensure we are supplying you with petals that will keep in perfect condition for your special day.
If the wedding is less than a week away we recommend you select the Next Day delivery option.
Standard Royal Mail delivery within 5 working days: £4.50
Royal Mail ‘Next Working Day’ delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 4pm the following day: £8.95
Royal Mail Saturday delivery – order by 3pm Friday for delivery by 4pm on Saturday: £11.95 (Currently unavailable)
Please note the ‘Next Working Day’ and Saturday Delivery services are fully trackable and require a signature upon receipt.
For more information and International Delivery costs please visit – Delivery Info
Special Offer Products
Please note: Discount Codes cannot be applied to any items on sale or selected from our Special Offers page.