Penny’s Petals – Blackberry Twist
100% natural and biodegradable flower petal confetti.
Introducing Penny – the newest member of the Confetti Team! She has created her own special confetti mix from some of her favourite flower petals…
Penny likes the vivid colour of the Blackberry Wildflowers and how they give a mix a bit of a “kick”. Therefore, she has chosen to mix them with Ivory and Pale Pink Delphiniums. So, two petals that are traditionally very soft and pretty have been transformed with a sprinkling of rich, dark Blackberry.
Most importantly, this flower petal confetti is small and light. Therefore, it will flutter down beautifully for your magical confetti moment. The contrast between dark and light flower petals means that it will show up nicely against different backgrounds. So it will look fabulous in your wedding photographs!
Moreover, all these flower petals were grown and handpicked on our farm, The Wyke Manor Estate, in Worcestershire. As a result, they are the highest quality wedding confetti petals. In addition, they are a very eco-friendly choice! That is to say, we dry our petals naturally in the sunshine and fresh air. They also travel less than ½ a mile to our office to be packed and dispatched.
You can even come and see these petals growing! The Confetti Flower Field is a beautiful place to stroll around on a summer’s afternoon. If you’d like to come and experience our wonderfully colourful field, please read the visiting information on the Flower Field page.
- 100% natural and biodegradable confetti.
- This product is sold in 10 Handful Bags (1 pint measure). You will receive a bag measuring 24cm by 16cm. Please order as many as is required.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- Penny’s Petals Mix – Blackberry Wildflowers with Ivory and Pale Pink Delphinium Petals.
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Wildflower confetti petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm long and slightly fluffy.
- These confetti petals are totally natural.
- Therefore, the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Penny’s Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
For more Biodegradable Confetti options click HERE.
Has Penny’s creation has inspired you to create your own special flower petal wedding blend? Then why not get some more inspiration on our Pinterest Board – and then hop over to our Bespoke Confetti Shop.