Penny’s Petals – Blackberry Twist
100% natural and biodegradable flower petal confetti.
Introducing Penny – the newest member of the Confetti Team! She will be organising all our orders and stock and it’s likely to be her that will help you if you get in touch with any questions or special requests. Certainly, there’s lots to learn, but she has already found some favourite flower petals, and we thought it would be lovely for her to create her own special confetti mix!
Penny likes the vivid colour of the Blackberry Wildflowers and how they give a mix a bit of a “kick”. Therefore, she has chosen to mix them with Ivory and Pale Pink Delphiniums. Two petals that are traditionally very soft and pretty have been transformed with a sprinkling of rich, dark Blackberry.
Most importantly, this flower petal confetti is small and light and so it will flutter down beautifully for your magical confetti moment. The contrast between dark and light flower petals means that it will show up nicely against different backgrounds. That is to say, it will look fabulous in your wedding photographs!
Moreover, all these flower petals were grown and handpicked on our farm, The Wyke Manor Estate, in Worcestershire. As a result, they are the highest quality wedding confetti petals. They are a very eco-friendly choice: we dry our petals naturally in the sunshine and fresh air. They travel less than ½ a mile to our office to be packed and dispatched.
You can even come and see these petals growing! The Confetti Flower Field is a beautiful place to stroll around on a summer’s afternoon. If you’d like to come and experience our wonderfully colourful field, please read the visiting information on the Flower Field page.
- 100% natural and biodegradable confetti.
- This is 40 handfuls of confetti petals (4 pints measure). You will receive 4 bags measuring 24cm by 16cm.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Wildflower confetti petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm long and slightly fluffy.
- These confetti petals are totally natural.
- Therefore, the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Penny’s Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
For more Biodegradable Confetti options click HERE.
Has Penny’s creation has inspired you to create your own special flower petal wedding blend? Then why not get some more inspiration on our Pinterest Board – and then hop over to our Bespoke Confetti Shop.