Raspberry Ripple Confetti Petals – 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
It is a delicious ice cream flavour and now it’s a beautiful confetti colourway! Raspberry Ripple Confetti is made up of Raspberry and Ivory Delphinium Petals. Most importantly, these flower petals are small and light. Consequently, they will flutter down very prettily for your wedding day confetti moment.
Moreover, these flower petals were grown and handpicked on our farm, The Wyke Manor Estate, in Worcestershire. As a result, they are the highest quality wedding confetti petals. And, above all, they are totally natural and biodegradable. Raspberry Ripple Confetti is a brilliant eco-friendly wedding choice: we dry our petals naturally in the sunshine and fresh air. And, in addition, they travel less than ½ a mile to our office to be packed and dispatched. Therefore, you’re making a truly sustainable wedding choice! You can see some of our Confetti Field Photos here, and spot these petals growing!
This new bulk buy special offer for winter 2019 gives you a great value throwing confetti: 50 handfuls of petals for the price of 40, which, in other words, means that you save 20%!
- 100% natural and biodegradable confetti.
- This is 50 handfuls of confetti petals (5 pints measure). You will receive 5 bags measuring 24cm by 16cm.
- The mix consists of 2/3 Raspberry Delphiniums and 1/3 Ivory Delphiniums.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore, the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Raspberry Ripple Confetti Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
For more Biodegradable Confetti options please follow the link!