Violet Mix Delphinium Petal Rectangular Confetti Basket – complete and ready to go
A beautiful blue and purple blend of totally natural delphinium petals. Named in honour of one of the Hudson family, our Violet Mix is a great choice for your wedding confetti petals. In addition to this basket, you will find this mix is available “ready to go” in all our packaging options – please take a look here.
Our homegrown Delphinium Petals are small and light and consequently they will flutter down beautifully for your magical confetti photograph. This confetti basket set is ideal for your confetti moment: Guests, for instance, can just grab a handful of petals as they exit the ceremony. Moreover, it’s also a lovely basket for flower girls to scatter petals down the aisle.
Most importantly, these petals have been grown on our Wyke Manor Estate in Worcestershire. As a result they are very eco-friendly! Pink Mix Delphinium Petals are handpicked and naturally dried in the sunshine and fresh air. That is to say, this is the highest quality wedding confetti. Why not come and see them growing in the field? Did you know you can visit our Confetti Flower Field for a few days each summer – please follow the link for visiting information.
You are buying a complete basket containing 30 handfuls of throwing confetti.
- 30 handfuls of 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- We naturally dry these petals in the summer sunshine and fresh air. consequently, they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- The basket is handmade wicker and a natural buff colour. We have carefully wrapped cream ribbon around the handle.
- 30 handfuls of confetti petals are included (supplied in 3 x !0 Handful Bags).
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- These confetti petals are totally natural therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- The basket measures approximately – L 26 x W 20 x H 12cm (H 31cm incl. handle)
- Delphinium Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
If you’d like more ideas please read this article on our Confetti Blog.
Back to our Flower Girl Baskets Collection.