Red Coloured Rose Petals – vividly coloured preserved Rose Petals with the softness of a fresh petal
Red Coloured Rose Petals are our brightest red petal, evenly coloured and great for making a statement! The petals have a nice softness, just like a fresh petal, but the clever preservation technique means that they will last for at least 12 months. They won’t wilt or fade, and because they store so well, you can order them well in advance, or keep and reuse them on later occasions.
Our Red Coloured Rose Petals are brilliant throwing confetti, they make cost-effective wedding decorations, petal pathways, aisles and ceremony dressings. The petals number approximately 30 per handful, and, as a result, they throw and scatter very prettily. They will add a pure shot of colour to your photographs!
- Real, biodegradable rose petals which have been preserved and colour enhanced.
- The preservation technique allows the confetti petals to be bright and evenly coloured, and retain their softness.
- This rose collection is dyed and therefore may leak colour if they are crushed, get wet or are exposed to high humidity; do not place them on surfaces with oil based paint or varnish finish. (Please also take a look at our Small Natural Rose Petals or Large Natural Rose Petals for 100% natural red rose petal confetti.)
- A 10 Handful Box of rose petals contains 1 pint measure of petals. The box measures 13cm by 7.5cm by 5cm.
- A 40 Handful Box of rose petals contains 4 pint measures of petals. The box measures 21cm by 18.5cm by 5.5cm.
- For a light covering over 1 square metre you require 20 handfuls of these petals.
- For a heavy covering over 1 square metre you require 40 handfuls of these petals.
- Red Rose Petal Confetti varies in size from approximately 1.5 – 3cm wide by 2 – 3cm high.
- The shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Coloured Rose Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
If you would prefer a mix of petal colours please go to our Large Natural Rose Petals – Bespoke Mix page.
You’ll find lots more romantic inspiration on our Pinterest boards – Decorating With Petals and Petal Aisles & Wedding Paths.
How much do I need?
A 10 Handful Bag is a pint measure of petals. This is enough throwing confetti for 10 guests.
You need to order one 10 Handful Bag to fill a pack of 10 of our Confetti Cones.
For a light covering over 1 square metre you will need 20 handfuls of these petals.
For a heavy covering over 1 square metre you will need 40 handfuls of these petals.
For more guidance on quantities please read our guide – How much do I need?
When to order and delivery
Please go ahead and place your order now – we will ask you for your wedding / event date so we can ensure we are supplying you with petals that will keep in perfect condition for your special day.
If the wedding is less than a week away we recommend you select the Next Day delivery option.
Standard Royal Mail delivery within 5 working days: £4.50
Royal Mail ‘Next Working Day’ delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 4pm the following day: £8.95
Royal Mail Saturday delivery – order by 3pm Friday for delivery by 4pm on Saturday: £11.95 (Currently unavailable)
Please note the ‘Next Working Day’ and Saturday Delivery services are fully trackable and require a signature upon receipt.
For more information and International Delivery costs please visit – Delivery Info
Would you like to see and feel the petals before you buy?
Then use our Confetti Sample Service – the best way to help you mix your own bespoke wedding confetti.
- Order up to 8 confetti petal samples free of charge
- You can reclaim the £4.50 delivery cost when you place a future order with us – we will send you a discount code
- Confetti Sample orders will be dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class Post and it will fit through your letterbox.
Click HERE to build your bespoke Sample Box now!
Red Rose Petal Ideas
Some ideas and romantic inspiration…
Aside from wedding confetti throwing petals, flower girl baskets, and scattering down the wedding aisle, you can use red rose petals for all sorts of romantic gestures. Why not scatter them over the tablecloth for a dinner table decoration on St Valentine’s Day, or your anniversary?
You can create petal pathways around your wedding venue, or leading through your home to a romantic moment you have put together. Similarly, you can create patterns, initials, hearts and pretty places to say your vows, with a scattering or arrangement of red rose petals. You can even spell out that big question…! Rose petals are perfect decorations for proposals. You can also decorate the bedroom or honeymoon suite!
How about sprinkling petals in a soothing, scented candlelit bathtub? Filling gift boxes (or engagement presents) with rose petals. Placing them inside cards – a lovely touch in a St Valentine’s Day card. There are so many things you can do!
You’ll find lots more inspiration on our Pinterest boards – Decorating With Petals and Petal Aisles & Wedding Paths.