Rose Gold Confetti – gorgeous natural Delphinium and Wildflower Petals – 100% real and 100% biodegradable
Our soft pink Rose Gold Confetti Petals are a wonderfully romantic choice for your wedding confetti. Pink is always one of our most popular wedding colours, and we try hard to create lovely new mixes for you! We this this one is going to be really popular – it’s soft, pretty, light and fluttery. Most importantly, it will look beautiful in the magical confetti moment. (Moreover, Rose Gold is also bang on trend right now, if that’s your thing!)
Above all, know that all of these flower petals were grown and handpicked by us on our farm: The Wyke Manor Estate, in Worcestershire. You can come and see them gorwing in The Confetti Field in summer time! As a result, these are the highest quality wedding confetti petals you can buy. And, above all, they are totally natural and biodegradable. Our wedding confetti petals the best eco-friendly wedding choice: we dry our petals naturally in the sunshine and fresh air. In addition, they travel less than ½ a mile to our office to be packed and dispatched. Everything is done by hand, to make it right and ensure it is just what you want.
- 100% natural and biodegradable confetti.
- Our Rose Gold confetti blend is made up of Pale Pink and Ivory Delphinium Petals, and Tudor Pink and Magnolia Wildflower Petals.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- Choose from a 10 Handful Bag (1 pint measure). The bag measures 24cm by 16cm. This is enough throwing confetti for 10 guests.
- Or individual Confetti Bags (1 handful of petals). This bag measures 11cm by 8cm. This is enough throwing confetti for 1 guest.
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Wildflower confetti petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm long and slightly fluffy.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore, the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Rose Gold Confetti Petals will keep at its best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
For more Biodegradable Confetti options please follow the link!