Royal Wedding Confetti – Pink and Ivory Delphinium Petals
In 2005 we were privileged to supply Prince Charles and Camilla with their wedding confetti petals! Prince William and Harry arranged it all as a surprise for their father. They chose a mix of Pale Pink and Ivory Delphiniums (one of Prince Charles’ favourite flowers). A beautiful, delicate combination, and, as a result, enduringly popular.
We were thrilled to see photos in the papers of Prince Harry enthusiastically throwing our petals all over the newly married Duke & Duchess of Cornwall. Tens of thousands of wedding later, that moment remains one of our proudest!
Now that Harry is getting married himself we therefore are hopeful that he and Meghan will experience their own confetti moment!
In celebration of the royal marriage we are recreating the blend. And also we are offering this lovely Royal Wedding Confetti mixture at a very special price, so that you can be showered in love and joy and good wishes just like the royal couple.
We grow the Pale Pink and Ivory Delphinium Petals here on the Wyke Manor Estate in Worcestershire. We handpick every petal and then dry them naturally in the sunshine to achieve the highest quality wedding confetti. Truly fit for royalty! Delphinium Petals are small and light and will flutter down beautifully to look stunning in your confetti photographs.
So here’s to Harry and Meghan – best wishes from all of us at The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company for a lifetime of happiness together.
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. Consequently they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- This mix contains – Pale Pink Delphiniums and Ivory Delphiniums.
- A 10 Handful Bag measures 22cm by 15cm and is 1 pint in quantity. For the 50 and 100 handful quantities you will receive 5 or 10 bags respectively.
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Delphinium Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.