Vintage Mix Delphinium Petals
Our Vintage Delphinium Petals are the most delicate and feminine colour combination. We find that they therefore appeal to those couples looking for something a little softer than our Rainbow Delphinium Petal Mix. We love them – we’re sure you will too!
Delphinium Petals are small and very light. As a result, they will flutter down beautifully for your magical confetti photograph.
If you are hoping to get a “perfect picture” then we would recommend you choose our Vintage Mix if the background to your scene is quite dark. That is to say, lighter confetti petals stand out really well against dark backgrounds like conifer hedges or brick walls.
Most importantly, you should know that these petals have been grown on our Wyke Manor Estate in Worcestershire. As a result they are very eco-friendly! All our Delphinium Petals are handpicked and then naturally dried in the sunshine and fresh air. That is to say, this is the highest quality wedding confetti. Why not come and see them growing in the field? Did you know you can visit our Confetti Flower Field for a few days each summer? Please click here for all the latest visiting information.
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. Consequently, they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice.
- Our Vintage Delphinium Petal mix contains – Pale Pink Delphiniums, Azure Blue Delphiniums, and Ivory Delphiniums.
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore, the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Our confetti cones measure approximately 17cm in height and 5cm in diameter at the opening.
- The basket measures – L 25cm x W 21cm x H 10cm (H 23cm incl. handle)
- Delphinium Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.