WHITE Coloured Rose Petals – real rose petals preserved to retain the softness of a fresh petal
These biodegradable real rose petals have been preserved and colour enhanced. Therefore you get a true bright, clean, white coloured petal.
White Coloured Rose Petals are great throwing confetti petals and, in addition, brilliant for decorating pathways and lawns. Coloured Rose Petals also look lovely in Confetti Cones.
Available in the following packaging options:
- 10 Handful Box – 1 pint measure of petals
- 40 Handful Box – 4 pints measure of petals
- Confetti Bag – 1 handful of petals
- Petal Sachet – 1 handful of petals
- Confetti Basket – oval wicker basket with ribbon covered handle – 30 handfuls of petals
- Real, biodegradable rose petals which have been preserved and dyed white.
- The preservation technique allows the confetti petals to be vividly coloured and retain their softness.
- This rose collection is dyed and therefore may leak colour if they are crushed, get wet or are exposed to high humidity; do not place them on surfaces with oil based paint or varnish finish. (Please also take a look at our White Hydrangea Petals for 100% natural white petal confetti.)
- With the white colour the risk of colour leakage is very small.
- Coloured Rose Petals vary in size from approximately 1.5 – 3cm wide by 2 – 3cm high.
- The shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- The Oval Basket measures – L 25cm x W 21cm x H 10cm (H 23cm incl. handle).
- Coloured Rose Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Most importantly – these plastic boxes are recyclable. When you have used them, you can simply put them in your household collection bin. Thank you!
How much do I need?
A 10 Handful Box is a pint measure of petals. This is enough throwing confetti for 10 guests.
A Petal Bag contains a handful of petals. This is enough throwing confetti for 1 guest.
A Petal Sachet contains a handful of petals. This is enough throwing confetti for 1 guest.
The Basket of loose petals contain 30 handfuls of throwing confetti respectively.
For more guidance on quantities please read our guide – How much do I need?
When to order and delivery
Please go ahead and place your order now – we will ask you for your wedding / event date so we can ensure we are supplying you with petals that will keep in perfect condition for your special day.
If the wedding is less than a week away we recommend you select the Next Day delivery option.
Standard Royal Mail delivery within 5 working days: £4.50
Royal Mail ‘Next Working Day’ delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 4pm the following day: £8.95
Royal Mail Saturday delivery – order by 3pm Friday for delivery by 4pm on Saturday: £11.95 (Currently unavailable)
Please note the ‘Next Working Day’ and Saturday Delivery services are fully trackable and require a signature upon receipt.
For more information and International Delivery costs please visit – Delivery Info