Yellow Skeleton Leaves are a lovely, natural, eco-friendly way to decorate your wedding
Yellow skeleton leaves are REAL, biodegradable, leaves. First of all they have been through a clever process to strip them back and skeletonise them. Finally they’ve been dyed clear, bright, colours. These leaves are a fresh, cheerful yellow. We think they are perfect if you are having a natural or outdoorsy wedding theme. They also mix well with other brightly coloured skeleton leaves and look bright and beautiful.
If you love these pretty little leaves it’s easy for you to carry the motif throughout your wedding day. You can add them to your invitations, place settings and table decorations. Another great idea (that is cost-effective too!) is to scatter leaves down the sides of the aisle. It looks beautiful!
You can mix skeleton leaves in with your wedding confetti. This will add a great texture into the mixture and another depth of colour. The leaves are quite a lot bigger than our petals, but consequently they can look quite striking, especially with larger flower petals like Hydrangeas.
Skeleton Leaves are also a great addition to your craft bag. You can use them for all sorts of creative and decorative projects. What about card making, scrapbooking and covering notebooks?
Finally – we have curated some of our favourite skeleton leaf ideas and wedding inspiration on Pinterest. Probably worth a look if you’re still making plans and gathering ideas!
- Real, biodegradable leaves that have been skeletonised and coloured.
- YELLOW colour.
- One pack contains 50 leaves
- Skeleton Leaves measure approximately 10cm in length by 4cm in width.
- This is a natural product and so therefore the size and colour of the leaves may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Skeleton Leaves will store happily for many years.
- They are very easy to look after – simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.