White Parchment Confetti Cones
Our White Parchment Confetti Cones are a lovely way to portion out and display your confetti petals! Stand your cones in one of our baskets or boxes and then each guest can take a cone of petals ready for the confetti throw. Your guests will appreciate having a pretty cone to hold, rather than a loose handful of petals! (It’s much easier to rummage in your handbag!)
Confetti Cones enable you to add style and personality to you confetti moment. Our Classic Confetti Cones are simple and elegant and work well with all our confetti colours.
White Parchment Confetti Cones will be made especially for you – please allow 14 days for them to be created and dispatched. It is not possible to use our Next Day or Saturday Delivery services with these cones.
- A pack of 10 empty Confetti Cones.
- Assembled and ready to fill.
- Each pack is supplied in a single colour.
- White Parchment paper is slightly translucent. Each cone has a little white satin ribbon bow on the front.
- One cone will hold one handful of confetti petals.
- Therefore you need to buy a 10 Handful Bag of our flower petals to fill one pack of 10 Confetti Cones.
- Confetti Cones are not suitable for Large Natural Rose Petals and Hydrangea Petals – they are too big.
- Approximately 17cm in height and 5cm in diameter at the opening.
- Our confetti cones are all handmade, and consequently they may sometimes slightly vary in size and colour from those illustrated.
- We recommend you fill your Confetti Cones a day or two before the wedding.
- Then store them in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight and away from draughts!
- Our cones are all made of paper that can be recycled.
Return to the Confetti Cones Collection.
How much do I need?
Confetti Cones are sold in packs on 10.
You need to buy a 10 Handful Bag of your chosen petals to fill 10 confetti cones.
This is enough throwing confetti for 10 guests.
For more guidance on quantities please read our guide – How much do I need?
When to order and delivery
Please go ahead and place your order now – we will ask you for your wedding / event date so we can ensure we are supplying you with petals that will keep in perfect condition for your special day.
If the wedding is less than a week away we recommend you select the Next Day delivery option.
Standard Royal Mail delivery within 5 working days: £4.50
Royal Mail ‘Next Working Day’ delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 1pm the following day: £8.95
Royal Mail Saturday delivery – order by 3pm Friday for delivery by 1pm on Saturday: £11.95 (Currently unavailable)
Please note the ‘Next Working Day’ and Saturday Delivery services are fully trackable and require a signature upon receipt.
For more information and International Delivery costs please visit – Delivery Info