If there are any topics you’d like us to cover on The Confetti Blog, do let us know. We have over 25 years of experience planning confetti moments for weddings. So, there isn’t much we haven’t done!
Real Brides & Grooms
It can be really helpful to see our confetti petals “in action”! All the photos on the Confetti Blog and across our website have been sent to us by couples who used our real flower petal confetti. You can see how rose petals add a pop of colour. You can see how delphiniums petals fill the sky. And all the photos in our Gallery are linked to take to straight to buy that petal!
If gorgeous wedding images are more inspiring to you, be sure to take a look at our Pinterest Boards. We have saved a LOT of lovely ideas of the years. And, in addition, we share all the great confetti photos that our customers have sent to us. (There are also plenty of pretty flower field pics too!)
Our social media feeds (Insta and Facebook) are where we share the creative confetti combinations that pop up in the Confetti Office each day. It’s a great place to get ideas.
Our Top Tips:
- Choose what you love – the petals and colours that you like best.
- There are no rules, no rights or wrongs. That is to say, do it your way. The confetti throw is all about fun.
- Above all, be sure to chat it all through with your photographer, if you are keen to get that perfect picture.
- If you are the bride or groom – ask someone to help organise it on your wedding day (you’ll be busy!)
- Most importantly, relax, smile and enjoy your once in a lifetime confetti moment!