Bespoke Mix: Small Natural Rose Petals – 10 Handful Bag
- How much do I need?
- When to order and delivery
- Petal Colour Chart
- Confetti Throw Photos
- Confetti Samples
- Reviews (0)
Small Natural Rose Petals – create your own pretty petal mix
Small Natural Rose Petals are lovely throwing confetti petals that will add a splash of colour to your confetti photos.
You can create your very own confetti mix to match your big day. Have a play around and pick your favourite combination. But if you are having trouble and can’t decide which colours to choose, then take a look at our Pre-Mixed Popular Petal Blends.
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Freeze dried real rose petals.
- We will mix multiple colours in equal quantities. (1/2 and 1/2 or 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 )
- All confetti is mixed by hand to order and as a result we can do anything you like! If you’d like to mix more than 3 colours of confetti, or require a specific ratio, please just give us a call.
- This is a 10 Handful Bag of confetti petals (1 pint measure).
- The voile bag measures 24cm x 16cm and ties with a bow.
- This is enough throwing confetti for 10 guests.
- Small Natural Rose Petals vary in size from approximately 1.5 – 4cm wide by 2 – 4cm high.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Small Natural Rose Petals will keep at their best for 4 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Creating your confetti – some tips!
Have a play around with our bespoke mixing tool to create your own petal mix. For instance you can swap colours in and out to see which combination you prefer and will best suit your wedding day.
If you are also buying Confetti Cones consider the colours and patterns of the paper and how it will look with your petals.
Remember there are no rights or wrongs – just choose your favourites!
How much do I need?
A 10 Handful Bag is a pint measure of petals.
This is enough throwing confetti for 10 guests.
You need to order one 10 Handful Bag to fill a pack of 10 of our Confetti Cones.
For more guidance on quantities please read our guide – How much do I need?
When to order and delivery
Please go ahead and place your order now – we will ask you for your wedding / event date so we can ensure we are supplying you with petals that will keep in perfect condition for your special day.
If the wedding is less than a week away we recommend you select the Next Day delivery option.
Standard Royal Mail delivery within 5 working days: £3.95
Royal Mail ‘Next Working Day’ delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 1pm: £8.95
Royal Mail Saturday delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 1pm on Saturday: £11.95
Please note the ‘Next Working Day’ and Saturday Delivery services are fully trackable and require a signature upon receipt.
For more information and International Delivery costs please visit – Delivery Info
Petal Colour Chart
Confetti Throw Photos
Small Natural Rose Petals show up really well in confetti photos!
Tip – ask your photographer to shoot multiple photos. As the petals fall through the air they will sometimes cover your faces and so it’s great to be able choose the perfect shot.
Cream Small Natural Rose Petals – they stand out really well against the dark background.
Rainbow Mix Small Natural Rose Petals add a splash of colour to the confetti moment.
Or you can coordinate your rose petals to your colour scheme. Here Bright Pink, Blushing Pink and Cream Small Natural Rose Petals look beautiful!
More inspiring photos can be found on our Pinterest Board – Rose Petals.
Would you like to see and feel the petals before you buy?
Then use our Confetti Sample Service – the best way to help you mix your own bespoke wedding confetti.
- Order up to 8 confetti petal samples free of charge
- You can reclaim the £3.95 delivery cost when you place a future order with us – we will send you a discount code
- Confetti Sample orders will be dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class Post and it will fit through your letterbox.