Neutral Coloured Petal Confetti – natural and biodegradable
Small Natural Rose Petals, Hydrangea Petals, and our homegrown Delphinium & Wildflower Petals are all 100% real flower petals. It is beautiful, entirely natural and wholly biodegradable neutral coloured petal confetti! That is to say, it will biodegrade as naturally as blossom, and so your event will not create any litter or mess.
Ideal for creating decorations, scattering at Christenings, staging pretty photographs, or adding a special touch to present boxes.
Delphiniums and Wildflowers are smaller petals, light and floaty, and they are homegrown on the Wyke Manor Estate. as are our Delphinium Flowers. They are handpicked from the flowers you can see growing in The Confetti Flower Field. On the other hand, Small Natural Rose Petals are a bit bigger, but still lovely and light and floaty. Likewise, Hydrangea Petals are bigger clusters of pretty petals, almost like little flowerheads. Consequently, these petals will have a bigger impact in photos or at events.
You can simply choose the petals you love the most and then we will supply it for you in a 10 Handful Bag (1 pint measure of petals). Just buy as many as you need!
- 100% natural and biodegradable flower petals.
- These neutral coloured petals are totally natural. Therefore, the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Delphinium and Wildflower Petals are homegrown on our farm. We then handpick them and dry them naturally in the summer sunshine and fresh air.
- Small Natural Rose Petals and Hydrangea Petals are freeze dried real petals.
- A 10 Handful Bag measures 24cm by 16cm and holds 1 pint measure of petals.
- Delphinium Petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Delphinium Flowers are approximately 2cm round.
- Wildflower Petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm long and slightly fluffy.
- Small Natural Rose Petals vary in size from approximately 1.5 – 4cm wide by 2 – 4cm high.
- Hydrangea Petals measure approximately 2 – 5cm round.
- Delphiniums & Wildflowers will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Small Natural Rose Petals will keep at their best for 4 months.
- Hydrangea Petals will keep at their best for 4 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
To see all of our petals or create a bespoke confetti mix, please visit our “Create Your Own Confetti” page.