Real Rose Petal Confetti – create your own pretty petal mix for your wedding day
Our Rose Petals are lovely throwing confetti petals that will add a splash of colour to your confetti photos. They flutter prettily through the air and will help create a magical confetti moment. Best of all, they are 100% natural and biodegradable.
Here you can create your very own confetti mix to match your wedding day. You can play around with our colours and pick your favourite combination. Have some fun!
If you have any questions, special requests, or if you need some advice about your wedding confetti – please just get in touch. Furthermore, if you are having trouble and can’t decide which colours to choose, we can help. Please take a look at our ready to go most Popular Petal Mixes.
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Freeze dried real rose petals.
- We will mix multiple colours in equal quantities. (1/2 and 1/2 or 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 )
- All confetti is mixed by hand to order and as a result we can do anything you like! If you’d like to mix more than 3 colours of confetti, or require a specific ratio, please just give us a call.
- These are Complete Basket sets: You will receive an Oval or Rectangular basket, 20 confetti cones and 2 x 10 Handful Bags of the petals of your choice.
- This is enough throwing confetti for 20 guests.
- Our confetti cones measure approximately 17cm in height and 5cm in diameter at the opening.
- The Rectangular Basket measures – L 26 x W 20 x H 12cm (H 31cm incl. handle)
- The Oval Basket measures – L 25cm x W 21cm x H 10cm (H 23cm incl. handle)
- Our baskets are handmade, so the exact size and shade of colour may sometimes slightly vary.
- 20 handfuls of confetti petals = 2 pints in measure. The bags are 24cm by 16cm.
- Small Natural Rose Petals vary in size from approximately 1.5 – 4cm wide by 2 – 4cm high.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Small Natural Rose Petals will keep at their best for 4 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Creating your confetti – some tips!
Have a play around with our bespoke mixing tool to create your own petal mix. For instance you can swap colours in and out to see which combination you prefer and will best suit your wedding day.
Remember there are no rights or wrongs – just choose your favourites!