Designer Confetti Sachets – filled with our own homegrown rainbow delphinium petals
You’ll find our popular Designer Confetti Sachets are ideal if you’re a wedding guest. They will fit easily into your handbag or pocket!
We fill each sachet with Rainbow Mixed Delphinium Petals. These petals are home grown and handpicked on our Wyke Manor Estate in Worcestershire. Then we naturally dry them in the summer sunshine. As a result, these are the highest quality wedding confetti petals and a very eco friendly choice! Most importantly, they will provide a beautiful flutter of colour all over the happy couple!
On the other hand, Designer Confetti Sachets are great for placing on the seats in your venue. Everyone will have some confetti ready for the big throw after the service. In addition, the sealed packaging is great for kids! (No spilled petals!).
Our cardboard packaging comes in two colourways – pink and blue. Each option features a photo of a delphinium flower from our farm. Each sachet is finished with a white ribbon bow and hanging hook. These confetti sachets are recyclable.
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- Our Rainbow Delphinium Petal mix contains – Pale Pink Delphiniums, Raspberry Delphiniums, Ivory Delphiniums, and Purple Delphiniums.
- A Sachet measures 15cm by 8.5cm at the top and holds a handful of confetti petals.
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Delphinium Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
How much do I need?
One Designer Confetti Sachet contains one handful of confetti petals.
This is enough throwing confetti for 1 guest.
For more guidance on quantities please read our guide – How much do I need?
When to order and delivery
Please go ahead and place your order now – we will ask you for your wedding / event date so we can ensure we are supplying you with petals that will keep in perfect condition for your special day.
If the wedding is less than a week away we recommend you select the Next Day delivery option.
Standard Royal Mail delivery within 5 working days: £4.50
Royal Mail ‘Next Working Day’ delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 1pm: £8.95
Royal Mail Saturday delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 1pm on Saturday: £11.95
Please note the ‘Next Working Day’ and Saturday Delivery services are fully trackable and require a signature upon receipt.
For more information and International Delivery costs please visit – Delivery Info
Special Offer Products
Please note: Discount Codes cannot be applied to any items on sale or selected from our Special Offers page.