Designer Confetti Sachets – filled with our own homegrown rainbow delphinium petals
You’ll find our popular Designer Confetti Sachets are ideal if you’re a wedding guest. They will fit easily into your handbag or pocket, for instance! We fill each one with Rainbow Mixed Delphinium Petals, and so they will therefore provide a beautiful flutter of colour all over the happy couple!
On the other hand, these confetti sachets are great for placing on the seats in your venue. Most importantly, because they are sealed packages, the confetti won’t spill out. But everyone will have some confetti ready for the big throw after the service.
Rainbow Delphinium Petals are beautiful confetti petals. They are small and light and will float down prettily in the confetti photograph. Home grown and handpicked on our Estate in Worcestershire! Rainbow Delphinium Petals are handpicked and naturally dried in the sunshine to achieve the highest quality wedding confetti.
Our cardboard packaging comes in three colourways – pink, blue and white. Each option features a photo of a delphinium flower from our farm. Mix and match the colours as you please! In addition, each sachet is finished with a white ribbon bow and hanging hook. These confetti sachets are recyclable.
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- Our Rainbow Delphinium Petal mix contains – Pale Pink Delphiniums, Raspberry Delphiniums, Ivory Delphiniums, Purple Delphiniums, Azure Blue Delphiniums and Magnolia Wildflower Petals
- A Sachet measures 15cm by 8.5cm at the top and holds a handful of confetti petals.
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Wildflower confetti petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm wide and 1cm long.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Delphinium and Wildflower Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.