Delphinium Memorial Petals
Delphinium Memorial Petals are small and light and fluttery. Delphinium Flowers are pretty little flower heads, picked whole, rather than just as petals. They are a little bit bigger, and have the prettiness of a flower head. You can choose from a range of natural colours, in single shades or a mix of colours.
Most importantly, these flowers have been grown on our Wyke Manor Estate in Worcestershire. As a result, they are our most sustainable and eco-friendly petals. We handpick each and every one of our delphinium petals and naturally dried in the sunshine and fresh air. After that, they travel less than a mile to our office to be mixed up by hand and dispatched. We do everything by hand and check things continually as we go. Consequently this means that these are the highest quality petals you can buy.
Delphiniums are traditional cottage garden blooms. Therefore, a favourite flower of many people. Tall and elegant, they symbolise lightness and joy, positivity, and cheerfulness. These are wonderful characteristics to celebrate in a memorial service. In addition, they are the birth flower of July. So you amy consider them a nice choice for memorial petals for someone who was born or died in July.
And of course you might like to select our delphiniums as memorial petals for scattering at funerals if you’ve visited our Confetti Flower Field. They can evoke happy memories of summer visits to our colourful field.
Delphinium Memorial Petals are available in 10 Handful Bags or individual packaging. You can also choose a complete 20 handful basket set.
- 100% natural and biodegradable flower petals.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air.
- Delphinium petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Delphinium flowers are approximately 2cm round.
- Wildflower confetti petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm wide and 1cm long.
- These petals are totally natural. Therefore, the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- A 10 Handful Bag measures 24cm by 16cm and holds 1 pint measure of petals.
- An Individual Petal Bag measures 24cm by 16cm and holds 1 handful of petals. It is made of a translucent cream voile fabric with a drawstring closure.
- A Sachet measures 15cm by 8.5cm at the top and has a gold hook to hold/hang it up. It holds 1 handful of petals. The clear plastic sachet is fully recyclable.
- Our Envelope measures 11cm by 8cm and is tied with a ribbon bow. It holds 1 handful of petals. The envelope is made from handmade paper. If you remove the window it can be recycled or composted.
- The whitewashed basket is handmade. Therefore the exact size and shade of colour may sometimes slightly vary. L 25 x W 10 x H 10cm (H 25cm incl. handle)
- These Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
If you’d prefer to mix your own memorial petals bespoke blend, please go to our “Create Your Own Confetti” pages. These are written for our wedding customers. However, the petals are exactly the same and the products feature a clever bespoke mixing tool.