A lovely Confetti Envelope filled with Delphinium & Wildflower Petal Confetti – the perfect wedding confetti petals!
Confetti Envelope – delicate handmade paper tied with a ribbon.
Our envelope measures 11cm by 8cm and holds a handful of confetti petals.
A Confetti Envelope is a wonderful way to get confetti to your wedding guests ready for your confetti moment! Most importantly, our home grown Delphinium Petals are the prettiest confetti petals. They are small and light and will flutter down beautifully for your magical confetti photograph.
You can create your very own confetti mix to match your big day. Have a play around and pick your favourite combination. If you are having trouble and can’t decide which colours to choose take a look at our Pre-Mixed Popular Petal Blends.
Home grown on the Wyke Manor Estate in Worcestershire – you can come and see these flowers blooming each summer. It is a spectacular sight! (Click here for details) Our Delphinium and Wildflower petals are handpicked and naturally dried in the sunshine to achieve the highest quality wedding confetti.
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- We will mix multiple colours in equal quantities. (1/2 and 1/2 or 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 )
- All confetti is mixed by hand to order and as a result we can do anything you like! If you’d like to mix more than 3 colours of confetti, or require a specific ratio, please just give us a call.
- This is an handmade paper envelope containing 1 handful of confetti petals.
- Our Envelope measures 11cm by 8cm and is tied with a ribbon bow.
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Wildflower confetti petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm wide and 1cm long.
- Mini Rose buds measure approximately 2cm in length including the stem.
- Lavender grains are tiny at 0.5cm and scented.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Delphinium and Wildflower Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Creating your confetti – some tips!
Have a play around with our bespoke mixing tool to create your own bespoke confetti mix. Swap colours in and out to see which combination you prefer and will best suit your wedding day. Wildflower Petals are smaller than our Delphinium Petals and so will add a different texture to the mixture.
Remember there are no rights or wrongs – just choose your favourites!