Bespoke Mix: Delphinium and Wildflower Petals – Confetti Petal Sachet
Delphinium Petal Confetti – Wildflower Petal Confetti – the perfect wedding confetti petals!
Confetti Sachets – our very own orginal design! Show off your confetti blend to its best.
A Sachet measures 15cm by 8.5cm at the top and holds a handful of confetti petals.
Our home grown Delphinium Petals are the most traditional confetti petals. They are small and light and will flutter down beautifully for your magical confetti photograph.
You can create your very own confetti mix to match your big day. Have a play around and pick your favourite combination. If you are having trouble and can’t decide which colours to choose take a look at our Pre-Mixed Popular Petal Blends.
Home grown on the Wyke Manor Estate in Worcestershire – you can come and see these flowers blooming each summer. It is a spectacular sight! (Click here for details) Our Delphinium and Wildfower petals are handpicked and naturally dried in the sunshine to achieve the highest quality wedding confetti.
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- We will mix multiple colours in equal quantities. (1/2 and 1/2 or 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 )
- All confetti is mixed by hand to order and as a result we can do anything you like! If you’d like to mix more than 3 colours of confetti, or require a specific ratio, please just give us a call.
- This is a clear plastic sachet containing 1 handful of your chioce of confetti petals.
- A Sachet measures 15cm by 8.5cm at the top and has a hold hook to hold/hang it up.
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Wildflower confetti petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm wide and 1cm long.
- Mini Rose buds measure approximately 2cm in length including the stem.
- Lavender grains are tiny at 0.5cm and scented.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Delphinium and Wildflower Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Creating your confetti – some tips!
Have a play around with our bespoke mixing tool to create your own bespoke confetti mix. Swap colours in and out to see which combination you prefer and will best suit your wedding day. Wildflower Petals are smaller than our Delphinium Petals and so will add a different texture to the mixture.
Remember there are no rights or wrongs – just choose your favourites!
How much do I need?
A Petal Sachet contains one handful of confetti petals.
This is enough throwing confetti for 1 guest.
For more guidance on quantities please read our guide – How much do I need?
When to order and delivery
Please go ahead and place your order now – we will ask you for your wedding / event date so we can ensure we are supplying you with petals that will keep in perfect condition for your special day.
If the wedding is less than a week away we recommend you select the Next Day delivery option.
Standard Royal Mail delivery within 5 working days: £3.95
Royal Mail ‘Next Working Day’ delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 1pm: £7.95
Royal Mail Saturday delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 1pm on Saturday: £11.95
Please note the ‘Next Working Day’ and Saturday Delivery services are fully trackable and require a signature upon receipt.
For more information and International Delivery costs please visit – Delivery Info
Petal Colour Chart
Would you like to see and feel the petals before you buy?
Then use our Confetti Sample Service – the best way to help you mix your own bespoke wedding confetti.
- Order up to 8 confetti petal samples free of charge
- You can reclaim the £3.95 delivery cost when you place a future order with us – we will send you a discount code
- Confetti Sample orders will be dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class Post and it will fit through your letterbox.