Pink Mix Delphinium Petal Confetti Cone Basket – ready to go
Our pretty Pink Mix Delphinium Petals are a favourite confetti choice with our customers – it’s a lovely blend of pink and ivory confetti petals. These petals are small and very light. As a result, they will flutter down beautifully for your magical confetti moment and look fabulous in your confetti photo.
Most importantly, you should know that these petals have been grown on our Wyke Manor Estate in Worcestershire. As a result they are very eco-friendly! All our Delphinium Petals are handpicked and then naturally dried in the sunshine and fresh air. That is to say, this is the highest quality wedding confetti. Why not come and see them growing in the field? Did you know you can visit our Confetti Flower Field for a few days each summer? Please click here for all the latest visiting information.
A Basket of Confetti Cones is a really nice way to distribute your confetti to your wedding guests. Everyone can take a cone as they leave the ceremony, and therefore they are all ready and waiting for the happy couple to leave the venue. Confetti Cones help you divide up the confetti and they are a bit easier for people to hold, than a loose handful of petals. It’s a lovely job to give to a family member and your photographer will appreciate the assistance with getting everyone stood in the right place!
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- Our Pink Mix of petals contains – Pale Pink Delphiniums, Ivory Delphiniums and Raspberry Delphiniums.
- The confetti cones will come assembled and ready to fill with petals (we can’t do that for you as it would all fall out during postage!)
- The basket is handmade wicker and a natural buff colour
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Wildflower confetti petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm wide and 1cm long.
- These confetti petals are totally natural therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Our confetti cones measure approximately 17cm in height and 5cm in diameter at the opening.
- The basket measures approximately – L 26 x W 20 x H 12cm (H 31cm incl. handle)
- Delphinium Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- We recommend you fill your Confetti Cones a day or two before the wedding.
- Then store them in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight and away from draughts!
Back to our Flower Girl Baskets Collection.