Snowdrift Confetti – 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti
Our delphinium and wildflower confetti petals are small, light and fluffy and they will flutter fabulously through the air. Consequently, they are a wonderful choice for your confetti moment! In other words, they will look magical in your photographs and create a moment you’ll never forget.
Most importantly, all these petals were grown and handpicked on our farm, The Wyke Manor Estate, in Worcestershire. As a result, they are the highest quality wedding confetti petals. And, above all, they are totally natural and biodegradable.
Our Snowdrift petal mix offers a great eco-friendly wedding choice: we dry our petals naturally in the sunshine and fresh air. Nothing is added, but their beautiful natural colour is maintained. Moreover, they travel less than ½ a mile to our office to be packed and dispatched. Therefore, you’re making a truly sustainable wedding choice! See some of our Confetti Field Photos here, and try to spot these flowers growing!
- 100% natural and biodegradable confetti.
- This is sold in a 10 Handful Bag (1 pint measure). The bag measures 24cm by 16cm.
- This is enough throwing confetti for 10 guests.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Wildflower confetti petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm long and slightly fluffy.
- Delphinium flowers are approximately 2cm round.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore, the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Snowdrift Confetti Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
For more Biodegradable Confetti options please follow the link!