Moonlight Twist – a magical mixture of Delphinium Petals, Flowers and Wildflowers all homegrown and handpicked on the Wyke Manor Estate
Our confetti petals are grown on our farm in Worcestershire and then carefully handpicked. They are then naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air, and, as a result, they are the highest quality confetti. Why not come and see them growing in the field? Did you know you can visit our Confetti Flower Field for a few days each summer – please click here for all the latest visiting information.
Moonlight Twist is a lovely new mixture that combines the best of our confetti petals – fluttery delphinium petals, pretty full flowerheads and fluffy little wildflowers. They are sure to become a firm favourite! Moonlight Twist will be great as throwing confetti, but, in addition, it can offer a pretty, natural way to decorate your wedding day. Why not scatter on wedding tables, decorate around the wedding cake, create pathways, aisles, patterns and initials on dancefloors and lawns…?
Available in all of our packing options as well as ready-to-go in a basket with or without confetti cones.
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are also very eco-friendly!
- Delphinium Flowerheads are approximately 2cm round.
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Wildflower confetti petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm long and slightly fluffy.
- These flowers are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Our confetti cones measure approximately 17cm in height and 5cm in diameter at the opening.
- The oval basket measures – L 25cm x W 21cm x H 10cm (H 23cm incl. handle)
- The rectangular basket measures – L 26 x W 20 x H 12cm (H 31cm incl. handle)
- This mixture will keep at its best for 12 months.
- Our confetti is very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
If you’d prefer to mix your own delphinium confetti blend – then just head over to our “Create Your Own Confetti” pages. Get some inspiration on our Pinterest pages.
Return back to Popular Petal Mixes.