Bespoke Mix: Hydrangea Petals – Confetti Petal Bag
- How much do I need?
- When to order and delivery
- Petal Colour Chart
- Confetti Samples
- Reviews (0)
Hydrangea Petals – create your own mix to match your wedding day
Real Flower Petal Bag – drawstring cream voile bag.
A Petal Bag measures 11cm by 8cm and holds a handful of confetti petals.
Pretty and delicate Hydrangea Petals are beautiful larger wedding petals! Looking a little bit like flower clusters Hydrangeas are really popular for both decorating, scattering and throwing.
You can mix colours together to create your own bespoke colour mix to match your big day. We’ll fill the petal bags for you and you can place one on each chair in your venue so that everyone has confetti ready for the throw. Petal bags have a drawstring to close the bags which makes them very easy to use and they’re great for kids!
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Freeze dried real hydrangea petals.
- We will mix multiple colours in equal quantities. (1/2 and 1/2 or 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 )
- All confetti is mixed by hand to order and as a result we can do anything you like! If you’d like to mix more than 3 colours of confetti, or require a specific ratio, please just give us a call.
- This is a cream voile bag containing 1 handful of your choice of confetti petals.
- A Petal Bag measures 11cm by 8cm and has a silky drawstring closure.
- Hydrangea Petals measure approximately 2 – 5cm round.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Hydrangea Petals will keep at their best for 4 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Creating your confetti – some tips!
Have a play around with our bespoke mixing tool to create your own petal mix. Swap colours in and out to see which combination you prefer and will best suit your wedding day.
Remember there are no rights or wrongs – just choose your favourites!
How much do I need?
A Petal Bag contains one handful of confetti petals.
This is enough throwing confetti for 1 guest.
For more guidance on quantities please read our guide – How much do I need?
When to order and delivery
Please go ahead and place your order now – we will ask you for your wedding / event date so we can ensure we are supplying you with petals that will keep in perfect condition for your special day.
If the wedding is less than a week away we recommend you select the Next Day delivery option.
Standard Royal Mail delivery within 5 working days: £3.95
Royal Mail ‘Next Working Day’ delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 1pm: £7.95
Royal Mail Saturday delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 1pm on Saturday: £11.95
Please note the ‘Next Working Day’ and Saturday Delivery services are fully trackable and require a signature upon receipt.
For more information and International Delivery costs please visit – Delivery Info
Petal Colour Chart
Would you like to see and feel the petals before you buy?
Then use our Confetti Sample Service – the best way to help you mix your own bespoke wedding confetti.
- Order up to 8 confetti petal samples free of charge
- You can reclaim the £3.95 delivery cost when you place a future order with us – we will send you a discount code
- Confetti Sample orders will be dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class Post and it will fit through your letterbox.