Bespoke Mix: Hydrangea Petals – 10 Handful Bag
Hydrangea Petals – create your own mix to match your wedding day
Pretty and delicate Hydrangea Petals are beautiful larger wedding petals! Looking a little bit like flower clusters Hydrangeas are really popular for both decorating, scattering and throwing. Hydrangea Petals are a lovely alternative to rose petals for a flower girl to scatter down the wedding aisle, decorating petal pathways, dance floors and they are especially pretty decorating wedding tables.
You can mix our colours together to create your own bespoke colour mix to match your big day.
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Freeze dried real hydrangea petals.
- We will mix multiple colours in equal quantities. (1/2 and 1/2 or 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 )
- All confetti is mixed by hand to order and as a result we can do anything you like! If you’d like to mix more than 3 colours of confetti, or require a specific ratio, please just give us a call.
- This is a 10 Handful Bag of confetti petals (1 pint measure).
- This is enough throwing confetti for 10 guests. Hydrangea petals are quite big – so you don’t get very many petals per handful.
- Hydrangea Petals measure approximately 2 – 5cm round.
- Most importantly, we do not generally recommend that Hydrangea Petals are put in Confetti Cones. This is because they are a larger petal, and, as a result, they dont really fit! We’d recommend our Delphiniums & Wildflowers or Small Natural Rose Petals if you’d like Confetti Cones.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Hydrangea Petals will keep at their best for 4 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Creating your confetti – some tips!
Have a play around with our bespoke mixing tool to create your own petal mix. Swap colours in and out to see which combination you prefer and will best suit your wedding day.
Remember there are no rights or wrongs – just choose your favourites!
How much do I need?
A 10 Handful Bag is a pint measure of petals.
This is enough throwing confetti for 10 guests. Hydrangea Petals are quite big – so you don’t get very many petals per handful.
A 10 Handful Bag is enough wedding petals for a flower girl to scatter 10 handfuls down the aisle.
For more guidance on quantities please read our guide – How much do I need?
When to order and delivery
Please go ahead and place your order now – we will ask you for your wedding / event date so we can ensure we are supplying you with petals that will keep in perfect condition for your special day.
If the wedding is less than a week away we recommend you select the Next Day delivery option.
Standard Royal Mail delivery within 5 working days: £4.50
Royal Mail ‘Next Working Day’ delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 1pm: £8.95
Royal Mail Saturday delivery – order by 3pm for delivery by 1pm on Saturday: £11.95
Please note the ‘Next Working Day’ and Saturday Delivery services are fully trackable and require a signature upon receipt.
For more information and International Delivery costs please visit – Delivery Info