Professional photographers wishing to use The Confetti Flower Field for commercial purposes such as family photoshoots and photography courses are required to pre-register with us and purchase a location pass.
Day time Location Pass: £25.00 per day
Full 10 Day – Day time Location Pass: £200.00
To register your interest please complete the form below or call Nancy on 01386 555045.
Commercial lifestyle, fashion or product shoots do not fall under these terms and will require further discussion to understand your request.
Access outside of our opening dates and times is strictly by prior arrangement and subject to availability.
Day time Location Pass: £25.00 per day = 1 day pass. Full 10 Day – Day time Location Pass: £200.00 = 10 day pass.
Your clients will still be required to pay the normal entry fee when arriving /entering the field (£2.50 per person).
All passes are be purchased in advance and are subject to availability.
We recommend that you try to book photo shoots on a weekday – it’s much quieter and so it will be a more enjoyable experience for everyone!
Terms and Conditions (to be updated in Spring 2018)
- The daily license will cost £25 and gives you, the photographer, access to the field between 10am – 5pm on your chosen day.
- Please show your pass at the car park when you arrive and collect your license from the entrance gate.
- Your clients will be required to pay the normal entry fee for each person entering the field (£2.50 per person)
- We will need to know your plans – day of visit, shoot times and numbers – so that we can keep track of the photographers visiting each day.
- In case of bad weather you are free to come on an alternative day. Passes are transferrable but not refundable.
- In return we will happily promote your work and your sessions on our popular blog and social media sites. #confettifields #realflowerpetalconfetti
In addition to our general admission terms (below), to make everyone’s visit to our flowers more enjoyable, we ask that you adhere to the following –
- We will not allow large props and large pieces of equipment into the flower fields. (eg. suitcases, furniture, step ladders) A stool or small steps is fine.
- Please don’t use our chairs to stand on – it’s too wobbly underfoot.
- Please do not bring excess baggage or equipment.
- Do not encourage your clients to walk in amongst the flowers. Keep to the edges and the mown pathways.
- When taking pictures please do not stand in amongst the flowers yourself. Keep to the edges and the mown pathways.
- There are no changing facilities on site. It is not appropriate to change clothes/costumes in the flower fields. If you are considering conducting a fashion shoot or require exclusive access to the field please call us to discuss your requirements in advance.
Please help us to look after The Confetti Flower Field by following these simple rules – General Admission Terms:
- 16s and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only registered disability assistance dogs are allowed in the Flower Field. Please leave your pets at home. DO NOT LEAVE THEM IN YOUR CAR!
- Please be careful when walking through the flowers – keep to the mown pathways and please don’t walk in between the rows. We know it makes a prettier picture, but it will damage the flowers.
- Cutting, picking, or digging up the plants is not allowed. Flowers and confetti are for sale.
- To protect all our crops, ball games and sports activities/equipment are not allowed in any of our farm fields. Bicycles, scooters, and large toys must be left in your car (or at your own risk at the entrance).
- Picnics – please stick to grassy areas and don’t bring barbecues, stoves or picnic furniture. Please bring a rug instead and put your rubbish in the bins provided. No alcohol is allowed.
- Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the countryside – please don’t bring radios, music players and musical instruments.
- We’re sorry but we only want to see birds flying overhead – drones and other remotely controlled aircraft are not allowed over any of the Wyke Manor Estate.
- People come from all over the world to enjoy the flowers – please be considerate in your behaviour.
- Finally, you may see some confetti pickers in the field harvesting the petals – please don’t take their picture without asking their permission.
Help protect our confetti harvest: If we can’t sell the petals we won’t be able to plant the flowers!