The Confetti Flower Field is CLOSED right now.
We’re sorry, the flowers only bloom for a few days in summer and there is currently no public access to our farmland. If you are interested in running photo shoots in our flower field in 2020, the details will be released here in the spring.
Please follow us on Facebook or Instagram. You’ll be the first to hear the news about the 2020 flower field! Thank you.
Further information to help you with your Flower Field Photoshoot planning:
All passes are to be purchased online, in advance, and are subject to availability. We expect that we will sell out on busy days (the final weekend is usually our busiest time!) so please make plans with your clients accordingly.
We recommend that you try to book photo shoots on a weekday – it’s much quieter and so it will be a more enjoyable experience for everyone!
A Photographer’s Location Pass gives you, the photographer (1 person), access to the field during opening hours on your chosen date/dates as printed on the purchased pass. If you work as a photography team, each photographer needs to buy their own pass. There is NO ACCESS to any surrounding fields.
The Confetti Flower Field is open from 10am – 5pm. There is NO ACCESS outside of these times. Please be aware that on busy days there will be a queue at the entry gate. We therefore do not recommend that you start your bookings at 10am as it will take time for you and your clients to get through the queue and meet up.
There will be a dedicated Photographer’s Meeting Point – the best place for you to arrange to meet with your client’s, with shade and seating available.
Your clients will be required to pay the normal entry fee for each person entering the field on arrival at the field gate. If you wish to pay this entry fee for them, as part of your package, please meet up with your customers in our carpark, and come through the entry gate together.
Passes are transferable but not refundable. If you wish to change the date on your pass, please call Nancy on 01386 555045 with at least 24h notice.
This is an outdoor event in the British summertime – please discuss this with your clients and prepare accordingly. We cannot guarantee the sunshine! We are generally open as usual, if it rains, and we would encourage you and your clients to wear wellies and bring colourful umbrellas for an equally fab photo opportunity! However, if you do want to transfer your pass to an alternative day, you must telephone us at least 24h beforehand to rebook your pass/es.
If the weather conditions mean that we must close the flower field on the day you are booked to visit, we will call you at the earliest opportunity to let you know and you will receive a refund for any pass valid on that day.
Terms and Conditions
In addition to our General Admission Terms (below), to make everyone’s visit to our flowers more enjoyable, we ask that you adhere to the following –
- Please do not bring excess baggage or equipment.
- We will not allow large props and large pieces of equipment into the flower fields (eg. suitcases, furniture, step ladders, giant light reflectors). A stool or small steps is fine. Please don’t use our chairs to stand on – it’s too wobbly underfoot.
- Please do not bring photo display cases, business branded check-in desks, flags, or large signage.
- There are no changing facilities on site. It is not appropriate to change clothes/costumes in the flower fields. Please do not bring changing tents. If you are conducting a fashion shoot or require exclusive access to the field, please call us to discuss your requirements in advance.
Our flowers are grown to be harvested for wedding confetti, so we need to look after them:
- Do not encourage your clients to walk in amongst the flowers. Keep to the edges and the mown pathways.
- When taking pictures please do not stand in amongst the flowers yourself. Keep to the edges and the mown pathways.
General Admission Terms:
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No smoking or vaping.
- Only registered disability assistance dogs are allowed in the Flower Field. Please leave pets at home.
- Please be careful when walking through the flowers – keep to the mown pathways and please don’t walk in between the rows. You will damage the flowers. Please help us look after the petal harvest.
- Cutting, picking, or digging up the plants is not allowed. Flowers and confetti are for sale at the marquees.
- To protect all our crops, ball games and sports activities/equipment are not allowed in any of our farm fields. Bicycles, scooters, and large toys must be left in your car (or at your own risk at the entrance).
- Please do not bring barbecues, stoves or picnic chairs and furniture. No alcohol is allowed.
- Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the countryside – please don’t bring radios, music players and musical instruments.
- We’re sorry but we only want to see birds flying overhead. Drones and other remotely controlled aircraft are not allowed in the flower field or over any of the Wyke Manor Estate.
- People come from all over the world to enjoy the flowers – please be considerate in your behaviour. We retain the right to refuse admission or remove from the field anyone not behaving appropriately.
- There is no access to any surrounding fields. Please do not climb fences or hedges. Please do not walk in our farm crops.
- Finally, you may see some confetti pickers in the field harvesting the petals – please ask their permission before taking their photograph.