Rainbow Delphinium Flowers
Our cheerful Delphinium Flowers are home grown on our farm in Worcestershire and carefully handpicked as complete flower heads, not just petals! They are then naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air, and, as a result, they are the highest quality confetti.
Why not come and see them growing in the field? Did you know you can visit our Confetti Flower Field for a few days each summer – please click here for all the latest visiting information.
Flowers are great as throwing confetti, but, in addition, our lovely little flowers offer a pretty, natural way to decorate your wedding day. Why not scatter on wedding tables, decorate around the wedding cake, create pathways, aisles, patterns and initials on dancefloors and lawns…? Our customers have also used them to decorate invitations and place settings.
Available in all of our packing options as well as ready-to-go in a basket with or without confetti cones.
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are also very eco-friendly!
- Delphinium Flowerheads are approximately 2cm round.
- These flowers are totally natural. Therefore the shade of colour and size may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Our confetti cones measure approximately 17cm in height and 5cm in diameter at the opening.
- The oval basket measures – L 25cm x W 21cm x H 10cm (H 23cm incl. handle)
- The rectangular basket measures – L 26 x W 20 x H 12cm (H 31cm incl. handle)
- Delphinium Flowers will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our confetti is very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
If you’d prefer to mix your own delphinium confetti blend – then just head over to our “Create Your Own Confetti” pages. Get some inspiration on our Pinterest pages.
Return back to Popular Petal Mixes.