Snowdrift Confetti – 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti
Our delphinium and wildflower confetti petals are small, light and fluffy and they will flutter fabulously through the air. Consequently, they are a wonderful choice for your confetti moment! In other words, they will look magical in your photographs and create a moment you’ll never forget.
All these flower petals were grown and handpicked by us on our farm, The Wyke Manor Estate, in Worcestershire. So, they are the highest quality wedding confetti petals.
Snowdrift Confetti Petals will offer you a great eco-friendly wedding choice: We have dried all these petals naturally in the sunshine and fresh air. And, in addition, they only travel about ½ a mile to our office to be packed and dispatched. Therefore, you’re making a truly sustainable wedding choice. See some Confetti Field Photos here, and spot these petals growing!
Our flower petals are small and light. Consequently, they will flutter down very prettily in your magical confetti moment. In other words, they are the perfect choice for your wedding day.
Available in our lovely drawstring Confetti Bags – simple pick your favourite colour from White, Gold, Silver, Pink and Lilac.
- 100% natural and biodegradable confetti.
- Confetti Bags (1 handful) – our small voile bag measures 8cm by 11cm. Simply order as many as you need.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- The Confetti Bag will contain 1 handful of confetti petals.
- Each voile bag measures 11cm by 8cm and has a silky drawstring closure.
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Wildflower confetti petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm long and slightly fluffy.
- Delphinium flowers are approximately 2cm round.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore, the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Snowdrift Confetti Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
For more Biodegradable Confetti options please follow the link!