Yummy Plummy Confetti Petals – 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
This pretty new mix is a blend of pinks, purples and white biodegradable delphinium confetti petals. It is reminiscent of the shades of the lovely plums that grow in our confetti garden, and named in honour of our local Pershore Plum Festival. But, most importantly, this colour combo is one of the most popular selected on our bespoke mixing tool – so we are sure you’ll love it!
It’s great value product, and all these flower petals were grown and handpicked by us on our farm, The Wyke Manor Estate, in Worcestershire. So, they are the highest quality wedding confetti petals.
Our Yummy Plummy Confetti Petals will offer you a great eco-friendly wedding choice: We have dried all these petals naturally in the sunshine and fresh air. And, in addition, they only travel about ½ a mile to our office to be packed and dispatched. Therefore, you’re making a truly sustainable wedding choice! See some Confetti Field Photos here, and spot these petals growing!
Yummy Plummy flower petals are small and light. Consequently, they will flutter down very prettily in your magical confetti moment. In other words, they are the perfect choice for your wedding day!
- 100% natural and biodegradable confetti.
- This is sold in a 10 Handful Bag (1 pint measure). The bag measures 24cm by 16cm. This is enough throwing confetti for 10 guests.
- Naturally dried in the summer sunshine and fresh air. So they are the most eco-friendly confetti petal choice!
- Delphinium confetti petals are approximately 1 – 1.5cm round.
- Wildflower confetti petals are approximately 0.5 – 1cm long and slightly fluffy.
- Delphinium flowers are approximately 2cm round.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore, the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- Yummy Plummy Confetti Petals will keep at their best for 12 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
For more Biodegradable Confetti options please follow the link!