Bright Red Small Natural Rose Petals – beautiful wedding confetti
Bright Red Small Natural Rose Petals are lovely throwing confetti petals that will add a splash of colour to your confetti photos. Everyone loves the romance of roses! Their symbolism makes them one of the most popular wedding flowers and wonderful confetti petals.
Red rose petals are a classic choice and possibly the most romantic confetti petals. Our Bright Red Petals have a natural range of shade – the red is a little deeper on the back, and they have a yellow petal tip. The bright colour will stand out well in your confetti photos! (Especially against a white wedding dress!) They are bigger than our homegrown Delphinium and Wildflower Petals, and, as a result, they have more impact in pictures.
In addition to throwing confetti petals, roses are wonderful wedding decorations and scattering petals. They are ideal for a flower girl or page-boy to scatter down the wedding aisle. We have a basket option available here – simply empty the petals into the basket on the morning of the wedding and you’re ready to go!
If you want to use the petals for decorations, then you need to buy the 10 Handful Bag measure – this is one pint of loose petals. They are great for decorating petal pathways and wedding tables. See the How much do I need? tab for quantity guidance.
Available in the following packaging options:
- 10 Handful Bag – 1 pint measure of petals
- Petal Bag – 1 handful of petals
- Confetti Envelope – 1 handful of petals
- Petal Sachet – 1 handful of petals
- Confetti Basket – oval wicker basket with ribbon covered handle – 30 handfuls of petals
- 100% natural and biodegradable wedding confetti.
- Freeze dried real rose petals.
- Bright Red Rose Petals measure approximately 2 – 5cm round.
- These confetti petals are totally natural. Therefore, the shade of colour and size of the petals may sometimes slightly vary from those illustrated.
- The Oval Basket measures – L 25cm x W 21cm x H 10cm (H 23cm incl. handle).
- Small Natural Rose Petals will keep at their best for 4 months.
- Our petals are very easy to look after: Simply store them at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
To see all of our Small Natural Rose Petal colours or create a bespoke confetti mix, please visit our “Create Your Own Confetti” page.
Get some rose petal inspiration on our Blog.
You can also look at more red confetti choices if this one isn’t quite right for you!